Former British soldier Andrew Neal 'accused of selling drugs in Dubai'

Emirates actually do a couple of flights to Pakistan where falcons sit on perches in the main cabin.
falcons.jpg

That's just lazy!!!!

Why aren't the falcons outside and sitting on the wings flapping thier wings and assisting in powering the plane.
Because they'll be too tired to do anything when they land.

But what are the medals? I’m impressed at so many . I didn’t realise we had been busy after I left . I must have been well hard keeping the world quiet .

D

Deleted 60082

Have you been asleep for the last 25 years?

A lot happened and it was in all the papers.

Let’s do a notional rack.

GSM NI, 2 x Jubbly, ACSM, NATO FRY, NATO Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, LSGCM, a UN medal....there’s 10 without trying too hard...but not sure about the LSGCM.

He joined after GW 1, so no Granby medal

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s do a notional rack.

GSM NI, 2 x Jubbly, ACSM, NATO FRY, NATO Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, LSGCM, a UN medal....there’s 10 without trying too hard...but not sure about the LSGCM.

He joined after GW 1, so no Granby medal

Don’t forget his VC and Bar, don’t let the standard of journalism slip.

D

Deleted 60082

Don’t forget his VC and Bar, don’t let the standard of journalism slip.
Dingerr; thanks for reminding me. He’s also got the AFC, DFC* and the Polar medal. Hey presto! 14 medals. Oh and the Purple Heart...

Funny where those hawking flights (ALLEGDLY) ended up.

The Sept. 11 commission’s report released last year also raised concerns U.A.E. officials were directly associating with bin Laden as recently as 1999.

The report states U.S. intelligence believed that bin Laden was visiting an area in the Afghan desert in February 1999 near a hunting camp used by U.A.E. officials, and that the U.S. military planned a missile strike.

9/11 report cited possible bin Laden, U.A.E. ties

Been a shame if they had launched, those birds are magnificent creatures.

Number 1 sex tourist country in the world is Thailand, number 3 is Dubai. All those horny Saudis got to get their rocks off somewhere ;)

Yep 4 years back ....in posh hotel of sheikh stayed road, saw stuff downstairs in the basement club.

Three lasses turned up ...one was a striking Naomi Campbell type in strapped 9 inch heels, black tube dress above knee. The other two were of blonde Eastern European descent equally dressed.

Next thing they’re sat with Arabs in their white robes , and black lass had her head in one of the Arabs lap. He was gently stroking her head.

Cheers

I’m struggling to find anything in your last few post that doesn’t make you out as an ignorant ****:mrgreen:
I lived and worked in Dubai for over 4 years, sharing my personal experience of the place :)

Some bint was on radio 4.....blaah blahhh PTSD in Afghanistan
Edit. New phone and a bit of mongness

Last edited:

Latest Threads