FORMER ARMY MAJOR STEPHEN COLEMAN JAILED FOR FRAUD

Lowest of the low.

What does he post on here as?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
At least he didn't nick the cash from a charridee I give a toss about. Poorly hamsters, cats and dogs on the channel islands? Ffs.

Top News, thousands of former Army Majors are entirely crime free. Millions more former Army officers and other ranks join that club.

DISGRACED ex-JSPCA chief executive Stephen Coleman has been jailed for seven years for 19 counts of fraud and forgery.

The former Army Major fleeced the charity out of more than £400,000 over his ten years at the helm to fund a ‘luxurious’ lifestyle in Jersey.

He bought a new home, sports cars including a Porsche, 19 guns and went on five-star holidays to Florida every year worth up £10,000 a time.
Bloke who used to have a job in the Army is a criminal.
Wow.

I always wondered why the media always has to bring up the fact that someone is a former serving member of the Armed Forces when a crime is committed after they have left the mob.

To me it's got fcuk all to do with anything.

Endoscope

Old-Salt
I always wondered why the media always has to bring up the fact that someone is a former serving member of the Armed Forces when a crime is committed after they have left the mob.

Yeah they wouldnt mention that he was a former bin man

For the answer to that you need to watch the 1980s TV series "Hot Metal" ;)
Very clever series that made the truth seem like satire.

Ex child commits crime as adult, shocker horror exclusive

It's cos whatever they say they really are secretly jealous of us that have talked the talk and walked the walk....even if it was just to the NAAFI, so have to deride it at every opportunity .

It's like they know inside, underneath all the New man, Hipster, PC Bollox, that we've .. er, some of us, have endured and done things that the mere thought of, scares them rigid.

That's my theory and i'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
You’ve identified an officer without integrity

im surprised you’re surprised.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
What was his unit?

What was his unit?
His LinkedIn page says that he served in the military up to the rank of major from '1974 until 1986' and saw 'active service in Northern Ireland, Africa, South America, the Falkland Islands in 1982 and Cyprus'.
Maybe somebody will remember him.

I’m offering 3/2 on him being RE.

His LinkedIn page says that he served in the military up to the rank of major from '1974 until 1986' and saw 'active service in Northern Ireland, Africa, South America, the Falkland Islands in 1982 and Cyprus'.
Maybe somebody will remember him.
Not him. Jersey - the clue to the Jersey Field Squadron

Latest Threads