former archbishop fecked off

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brighton hippy, Apr 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. quite rightly too

former archbishop of canterbury
    wanted the appeal heard by 5 judges who have a proven sensibility to religious issues :twisted:

sorry bloke was paid to deliver counselling to couples and felt his religious beliefs meant he couldn't counsel gay couples on matters of sex.

Not sure how much use a straight sex counsellor would be in a situation like that or in fact a Christian sex councillor in any situation bit like a tee total wine buff.
    Anyone with brains amongst management could have resolved this without having to sack the bloke but laws the law and trying to get only religious friendly judges seems a bit off.
  2. But it's ok for pharmacists whose religion proscribes abortion to withhold the morning after pill!!
  3. personally I think Thats shite as well fine you can be a quaker but quakers tend not to want to join the parachute regiment :twisted:
    or if your a devout Muslim want to aspire to run a pub :evil:
    although if your a hijab wearing muslim its ok to want to work in a funky hair salon :?
  4. 'Homos', look elsewhere for sympathy and understanding.

Ooops! I'm a bigot!

Look at the anatomy doubters.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I always thought that Carey was a screaming Nancy anyway, he wasn't a patch on Runcie!