Former 4/73 Got any special observer training Tip?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by EloiseRA, Jun 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bare in mine I have tits and a vagina, so I may possibility need to train that much harder, has anyone got any prepertaion tips for special observers course? I'm already prepared to shit in a bag before anyone tries flinging that one at me :)

2. Top tip. Try starting your post with "Bear in mind".

Bare, mine, tits and vagina in the same sentence will have the usual suspects upon you like wasps around a toffee apple.

3. F*** that, my interest started with, 'shit in a bag...'

4. Hahaha. Fucked that one up didn't I. I meant bear in mind. Not that that will save me from the wasps.

5. There is a couple of threads on this already I think. Get fit - half marathon every week type fit, and get your brain used to not having things. Like food, water or knowing what the heck is going to happen next. Get a bizzarre sense of humour, and just go for it.

6. Isn't there already 2 threads by women going for 4/73!?

7. Women? In the Army? It'll never happen.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bro, get my shit list.

9. Run, just run.

10. Alright lad :) Cheers.

11. **** me, we are on page two already and nobody has asked the OP to post pictures of tits and clack just to prove she's a splitarse.

C'mon get a ******* grip you lot, you're slacking!

• Like Like x 1
  12. How about, instead of starting multiple threads on an internet forum, you just get you arse outside and do some ******* phys?? Anyone can sit at a desk and talk a good arduous selection.... Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still going with this ? Have you actually joined up ? Once you are in the army I would suggest they would have course outline somewhere . can you go direct to special OP's ? I would suggest getting to the parent regiment first would be your priority . Then you would be given course brief and requirements, rather than asking the same crap to broken down old sweats.

14. ( . )( . ) <-- Tits.
    \./ <-- Clunge.
    You are welcome.

15. Yes, I am. And yes I have. And if that had worked when I asked I wouldn't be on some random forum asking questions sir, would I? Unless an absolute moron, which I'm proud to say I am not.. anymore. Yes, going direct helped a little but they would only.give me.so much information. I would much rather train and be prepared then turn up and fail like a black man on a HIV test. But thank you for your suggestions.