Former 4/73 Got any special observer training Tip?

E

EloiseRA

Bare in mine I have tits and a vagina, so I may possibility need to train that much harder, has anyone got any prepertaion tips for special observers course? I'm already prepared to shit in a bag before anyone tries flinging that one at me :)

Top tip. Try starting your post with "Bear in mind".

Bare, mine, tits and vagina in the same sentence will have the usual suspects upon you like wasps around a toffee apple.

E

EloiseRA

k13eod:4454095 said:
Top tip. Try starting your post with "Bear in mind".

Bare, mine, tits and vagina in the same sentence will have the usual suspects upon you like wasps around a toffee apple.
Hahaha. Fucked that one up didn't I. I meant bear in mind. Not that that will save me from the wasps.

There is a couple of threads on this already I think. Get fit - half marathon every week type fit, and get your brain used to not having things. Like food, water or knowing what the heck is going to happen next. Get a bizzarre sense of humour, and just go for it.

I agree... and if it were the case then we should all clearly see thier c*nts....

(Edit - Spelling and grammar error - They are c*nts for not doing it sooner and equalising genders in the forces...)
Bro, get my shit list.

E

EloiseRA

menacingboots:4454213 said:
There is a couple of threads on this already I think. Get fit - half marathon every week type fit, and get your brain used to not having things. Like food, water or knowing what the heck is going to happen next. Get a bizzarre sense of humour, and just go for it.
Alright lad :) Cheers.

**** me, we are on page two already and nobody has asked the OP to post pictures of tits and clack just to prove she's a splitarse.

C'mon get a ******* grip you lot, you're slacking!

How about, instead of starting multiple threads on an internet forum, you just get you arse outside and do some ******* phys?? Anyone can sit at a desk and talk a good arduous selection.... Just my opinion.

Still going with this ? Have you actually joined up ? Once you are in the army I would suggest they would have course outline somewhere . can you go direct to special OP's ? I would suggest getting to the parent regiment first would be your priority . Then you would be given course brief and requirements, rather than asking the same crap to broken down old sweats.

E

EloiseRA

MittMayo:4454563 said:
**** me, we are on page two already and nobody has asked the OP to post pictures of tits and clack just to prove she's a splitarse.

C'mon get a ******* grip you lot, you're slacking!
( . )( . ) <-- Tits.
\./ <-- Clunge.
You are welcome.

E

EloiseRA

Barry Buddon:4455075 said:
Still going with this ? Have you actually joined up ? Once you are in the army I would suggest they would have course outline somewhere . can you go direct to special OP's ? I would suggest getting to the parent regiment first would be your priority . Then you would be given course brief and requirements, rather than asking the same crap to broken down old sweats.
Yes, I am. And yes I have. And if that had worked when I asked I wouldn't be on some random forum asking questions sir, would I? Unless an absolute moron, which I'm proud to say I am not.. anymore. Yes, going direct helped a little but they would only.give me.so much information. I would much rather train and be prepared then turn up and fail like a black man on a HIV test. But thank you for your suggestions.

( . )( . ) <-- Tits.
\./ <-- Clunge.
You are welcome.
That's brilliant, no really . At an informed guess i would say you are on here for a bit of a flirt and the chance of squaddy cock. Once again , when you join , all the course requirements and basic outline will be made available to you which i'm sure you know already, but you cant get past asking the same question over and over which would suggest you are unable to retain important information and are in need of constant approval. These factors alone will make even passing Basic training a bit of a worry for your DS. I know I'm wasting my time here but anyway, Join up first, pass your Basic/Phase 1 and then
apply for the course where the information as to the course will be available to you . Otherwise just send pics of your tits and get it over with.

E

EloiseRA

Barry Buddon:4455415 said:
( . )( . ) <-- Tits.
\./ <-- Clunge.
You are welcome.
That's brilliant, no really . At an informed guess i would say you are on here for a bit of a flirt and the chance of squaddy cock. Once again , when you join , all the course requirements and basic outline will be made available to you which i'm sure you know already, but you cant get past asking the same question over and over which would suggest you are unable to retain important information and are in need of constant approval. These factors alone will make even passing Basic training a bit of a worry for your DS. I know I'm wasting my time here but anyway, Join up first, pass your Basic/Phase 1 and then
apply for the course where the information as to the course will be available to you . Otherwise just send pics of your tits and get it over with.
I have done my basic training not that its of any importance to you, but with your continuous assumptions I thought I may as well put one of them right. As for wanting your squaddy cock, I have no interest in it. I came here for help and a little bit of guidance. I am one to have banter A LOT of the time. (That's where the Tits and vagina came in) Clearly you can't appreciate it. If that's the case then you really have no need to say, obviously as your comments seem to be nothing other then assumptions with a dominating attitude and no solid facts. Just the need to satisfy your male macho as.you're penis size is most likely incompetent to do so. If yoy had payer attention you would have read that I have already gotten information on the course ect, I have been giving a pack of information. However I still had some questions such as a good training exercise before I attempt it. Again thank you for your opinion.

Yes, I am. And yes I have. And if that had worked when I asked I wouldn't be on some random forum asking questions sir, would I? Unless an absolute moron, which I'm proud to say I am not.. anymore. Yes, going direct helped a little but they would only.give me.so much information. I would much rather train and be prepared then turn up and fail like a black man on a HIV test. But thank you for your suggestions.
Ok, my **** up I didn't see your last post before typing . Apologies . If you are currently serving then ask at HQ for course outline, telephone 4/73 and ask for a course outline, ask at 148 bty for a course outline as they have a similar role. Not sure which regt 4/73 is with but ask their RHQ for a course outline. In the mean time get a bergan on and put say 50kg in and start yomping across all sorts of ground, make sure your signals skills are top notch and also your fieldcraft.

You know what they are about and do, so start making yourself more like them . Easy

If 'yoy had payer' attention you would have observed your poor spelling young man...!

Thankme for my opinion... and up the Corps...!
Just the need to satisfy your male macho as.you're penis size is most likely incompetent to do so.

My penis size has never been incompetent? Inadequate/Inexcusable maybe . I'm detecting some girly lip wobbling ? Perhaps another screening of GI Jane and a hearty "Suck my Dick" may help dear ?

I would humbly suggest to Eloise (just as I do to those asking advice about AOSB) that she read the instructions sent to her already and follows them. She has no concept of who is posting here & how up-to-date they are if indeed they have had anything at all to do with 4/73 as indeed I have not, except to mee a couple on a course.

Nice clunge, BTW. Loving the Hollywood look :wink: