Form up!! call me cnut!!

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by jimuk80, Oct 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok short version. Was going to join up, got in to chatting on arrse, spent 6 months getting in shape, run times sorted, BARB done, 3rd interview done, waited 2 months for ADSC, panicked, got offered a new job on a Friday, got offered selectiion dates on the Monday, REFUSED BECAUSE OF NEW JOB & GF, the missus and family were suddenly pleased i wasnt joining up even though they were saying how proud they were when i 1st told them, moved into new flat with very happy missus, got up to bollocks in debt to do so.
    Now im fcuking miserable in a job i fcuking hate but in too deep in civvie shite to change my mind.

Pointless post i know but between the tins of Fosters and wanting to smash my head through the wall i just felt like venting & i feel like a fcuking walt posting on here at all even though 3 months ago it felt like home.

2. 3 months and you can't re-appply?

Dumb civvie
  3. It might be a passing phase... If not, then you need to make a decision. If your misery will continue, it will affect your home life and will make your missis also unhappy...
  4. acl

acl Old-Salt

You're either a retard or your bollox have been removed from birth. I've been a Doris for 7 years and I'm joining!!

5. Too in debt as a result of new flat.

Cnut yes, dumb....wouldnt have got ADSC if i was dumb. PR!CK!!!
  6. Mucker,get back in your pram.You started this....sell the flat and have another go.
  7. LMAO fcuking quality! Been with mine 9 yrs in April, not that its a competition.

What stage you at bird?
  8. ADSC? You don't need to be a member of Mensa to run around tying a few plastic barrels together. I've seen some of the young chappies that come out of there.

Dumb boy
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Mate of mine got ADSC, he can't clean anything because he's too distracted to be hyperactive...... oh wait
  10. :D I thought it but decided not to.
  11. Sound point. We're just renting, but got in about 4k as a result. We're getting married this April & i dont want to lose her.
  12. so you're 7 years old then? shouldn't you be in bed? 8O
  13. Still manageable...graft and save while you wait to have another go or go in.If you're marrying her then you can get a Married Quarter.Doesn't mean you'll lose fcuk all.If you want something enough then you have to work for it.
  14. acl

acl Old-Salt

Look, I was a housewife for 5 years. No one is worthy of you giving up, with regards to joining. If you are, then it's YOUR fecking decision, don't blame the missus for it. Your partner isn't your owner. Muppet.
  15. If she's going to walk away from you for joining the military then she isn't worht it. And how can you get into £4k of debt from renting....................... you guessed it..........

Turn gay like me and bin her