Form up!! call me cnut!!

J

jimuk80

Ok short version. Was going to join up, got in to chatting on arrse, spent 6 months getting in shape, run times sorted, BARB done, 3rd interview done, waited 2 months for ADSC, panicked, got offered a new job on a Friday, got offered selectiion dates on the Monday, REFUSED BECAUSE OF NEW JOB & GF, the missus and family were suddenly pleased i wasnt joining up even though they were saying how proud they were when i 1st told them, moved into new flat with very happy missus, got up to bollocks in debt to do so.
Now im fcuking miserable in a job i fcuking hate but in too deep in civvie shite to change my mind.

Pointless post i know but between the tins of Fosters and wanting to smash my head through the wall i just felt like venting & i feel like a fcuking walt posting on here at all even though 3 months ago it felt like home.

FCUUUK!!!

jimuk80 said:
Ok short version. Was going to join up, got in to chatting on arrse, spent 6 months getting in shape, run times sorted, BARB done, 3rd interview done, waited 2 months for ADSC, panicked, got offered a new job on a Friday, got offered selectiion dates on the Monday, REFUSED BECAUSE OF NEW JOB & GF, the missus and family were suddenly pleased i wasnt joining up even though they were saying how proud they were when i 1st told them, moved into new flat with very happy missus, got up to balls in debt to do so.
Now im fcuking miserable in a job i fcuking hate but in too deep in civvie shite to change my mind.

Pointless post i know but between the tins of Fosters and wanting to smash my head through the wall i just felt like venting & i feel like a fcuking walt posting on here at all even though 3 months ago it felt like home.

FCUUUK!!!
It might be a passing phase... If not, then you need to make a decision. If your misery will continue, it will affect your home life and will make your missis also unhappy...

acl

Old-Salt
You're either a retard or your bollox have been removed from birth. I've been a Doris for 7 years and I'm joining!!

Tw@t.

J

jimuk80

Too in debt as a result of new flat.

Cnut yes, dumb....wouldnt have got ADSC if i was dumb. PR!CK!!!

J

jimuk80

acl1981 said:
You're either a retard or your bollox have been removed from birth. I've been a Doris for 7 years and I'm joining!!

Tw@t.
LMAO fcuking quality! Been with mine 9 yrs in April, not that its a competition.

What stage you at bird?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
jimuk80 said:
Too in debt as a result of new flat.

Cnut yes, dumb....wouldnt have got ADSC if i was dumb. PR!CK!!!
Mate of mine got ADSC, he can't clean anything because he's too distracted to be hyperactive...... oh wait

J

jimuk80

mick4075 said:
Mucker,get back in your pram.You started this....sell the flat and have another go.
Sound point. We're just renting, but got in about 4k as a result. We're getting married this April & i dont want to lose her.

Still manageable...graft and save while you wait to have another go or go in.If you're marrying her then you can get a Married Quarter.Doesn't mean you'll lose fcuk all.If you want something enough then you have to work for it.

jimuk80 said:
mick4075 said:
Mucker,get back in your pram.You started this....sell the flat and have another go.
Sound point. We're just renting, but got in about 4k as a result. We're getting married this April & i dont want to lose her.

Look, I was a housewife for 5 years. No one is worthy of you giving up, with regards to joining. If you are, then it's YOUR fecking decision, don't blame the missus for it. Your partner isn't your owner. Muppet.

I read it that she has been female for 7 years and was possibly a bloke prior to that. Figures; acl1981 is both a cock and a cunt.

jimuk80, you have £4000 debt? Why don't you just pay it off? Surely you have £4k knocking around? Doesn't everyone?

jimuk80 said:
Ok short version. Was going to join up, got in to chatting on arrse, spent 6 months getting in shape, run times sorted, BARB done, 3rd interview done, waited 2 months for ADSC, panicked, got offered a new job on a Friday, got offered selectiion dates on the Monday, REFUSED BECAUSE OF NEW JOB & GF, the missus and family were suddenly pleased i wasnt joining up even though they were saying how proud they were when i 1st told them, moved into new flat with very happy missus, got up to balls in debt to do so.

FCUUUK!!!
Can only suggest you follow your heart on the matter.

Just make sure you dont turn into one of the many sad cunts out there who give it "I was going to join the mob but then my gran died ect.....".

GF and job are no excuse for not doing what you feel is right in life.

If you aint got the pod's for it then just admit it.

J

jimuk80

Ok, open question.
We'll be married in 4 months. What happens to her while i go through basic?
Braced for incoming!!
Unacceptable answer:
She'll be be put in a crystal palace that smells of roses while Robbie Williams rubs her feet & Danny Craig walks out of the sea in front of her on a loop.

She cant cover the rent on her own.

J

jimuk80

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I read it that she has been female for 7 years and was possibly a bloke prior to that. Figures; acl1981 is both a cock and a cunt.

jimuk80, you have £4000 debt? Why don't you just pay it off? Surely you have £4k knocking around? Doesn't everyone?
Fcuk me, sorry. I forgot my coat has an INSIDE pocket. How stupid do i feel. :)