Form 204 - Re-engagement of Former TA

Does anyone have an electronic or PDF copy of Form 204 - re-engagement of a TA Soldier to a Unit?

I'm overseas, so can't drop in to local TA Unit to pick one up, but need to initiate one for someone!

Many thanks
many thanks - I'll have to check, but it looks good to fill out and get a ball rolling.

Similar threads

Latest Threads