Forgotten Veterans uk

Hearing lots of talk that this charity is financially in the crap. This is run by an ex RE Gary Weaving who suffers with PTSD but has a huge ego and is running camps for PTSD Veterans with no mental health treatment available as well as no running water and nobody cooking has food hygiene certificates.
This Gary Weaving likes to use social media to highlight and big himself up and his volunteers are leaving because of his crazy antics and egotistical behaviour. Has anyone else heard anything about this organisation as there are no accounts submitted and no report given on the charity commission webpage but I'm also told this Gary Weaving is not only the CEO but is also a trustee. Sounds dodgy to me

Hearing lots of talk that this charity is financially in the crap. This is run by an ex RE Gary Weaving who suffers with PTSD but has a huge ego and is running camps for PTSD Veterans with no mental health treatment available as well as no running water and nobody cooking has food hygiene certificates.
This Gary Weaving likes to use social media to highlight and big himself up and his volunteers are leaving because of his crazy antics and egotistical behaviour. Has anyone else heard anything about this organisation as there are no accounts submitted and no report given on the charity commission webpage but I'm also told this Gary Weaving is not only the CEO but is also a trustee. Sounds dodgy to me
Isn't it amazing what you can find on the internet, they are registered and up to date. So not dodgy in law!!!
Forgotten Veterans UK Are a registered charity in England & Wales. Registration No – 1175556

YOU.
Now **** off and grind your axe elsewhere.
If he can’t grind his axe here among his fellow bretherin, where can he? I for one think he’s got a point, Afghan Heroes was a registered charity and that was dodgy as hell, so don’t be a mong just because his opinion don’t fit with yours!

Food hygiene certificates are not required, all that's needed is 'training commensurate with your role and responsibilities"

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
I know of this organisation. They do a great job. ALL the money goes to the lads.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Someone a bit bitter?

Screenshot_20200606-141143.png

How much evidence would you like?

In today's society people would not give a a "naff" or struggling charity...

This info was found with 5 minutes searching...

All the reports I have heard are 100% positive... I hope wee diddy this helps clarity...

(Some people are quite quick to write negative... instead of looking & learning for themselves!)

Latest Threads