Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten Holocaust: Croats Slaughtered million Serbs!

You took my home in Kosovo, you are nothing but typical english lowlife. West is soon permanently going to garbage history where they belong. I love how England is full of muslims, allready massraping english sluts, enlighsh are nothing but lowest of sluts, and there is nothIng you can do about it:)
FB_IMG_1589649451377~13.jpg

You took my home in Kosovo, you are nothing but typical english lowlife. West is soon permanently going to garbage history where they belong. I love how England is full of muslims, allready massraping english sluts, enlighsh are nothing but lowest of sluts, and there is nothIng you can do about it:)
Fucking hell, it took you 18 months to think up that load of wibble?

Murder anyone who he perceived as a threat?
It's what they did (and still do) to each other anyway, he was just more selective. You might say he did it for effect and it kept them in check. A little evil to prevent a greater evil?

Equally, Tito was playing off the Great Powers against each other. He was Communist enough to keep the drunk Brezhnev off his back and was sufficiently independent of the Sovs to keep the Americans happy.

Time was against him though, even his legacy couldn't keep the various groups from squabbling and dredging up the past.