Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten Holocaust: Croats Slaughtered million Serbs!

No you commited genocide on Serbs and still do in Kosovo. Soviet Union liberated Serbs from nazis, not west, west supported Ustasa and are not better then Ustasa, still today most Croats are Ustasa, their regime are openly supporting Ustasa.

With fucknuts like you gobbing off, it was the natural thing to do.

Pity the job wasn't finished...

All these holocausts and genocides against the serbistonians and yet there are still some left! What is going on with the Holocaust and Genocide Courses these days? It's a bloody shambles.

Can someone get a grip so the job can be finished properly. I don't know, people don't seem to take pride in a job well done these days. I blame the EU.

offog

LE
All these holocausts and genocides against the serbistonians and yet there are still some left! What is going on with the Holocaust and Genocide Courses these days? It's a bloody shambles.

Can someone get a grip so the job can be finished properly. I don't know, people don't seem to take pride in a job well done these days. I blame the EU.
It's well beyond not doing a good job, it's been a complete and utter disaster.

In the 60s it was 6.7m and went up on a steady line till the mid 90s to 9.8 and has been slowly dropping to 8.7m so it would seem that the OPs opening post used the Abbot's school of maths. A lot of the loss of population seems to be Serbs getting the F*** out of town then the mass executions carried out by the west.

Question, where are these death camps?

And as to Russia saving the Serbs from the Nazis, who made it possible for the Soviet mass murder and rape machine to save them. Is there an Abbott school of history?

VRS

Old-Salt
You ran away didn't you
You took my home in Kosovo, you are nothing but typical english lowlife. West is soon permanently going to garbage history where they belong. I love how England is full of muslims, allready massraping english sluts, enlighsh are nothing but lowest of sluts, and there is nothIng you can do about it:)

You took my home in Kosovo, you are nothing but typical english lowlife. West is soon permanently going to garbage history where they belong. I love how England is full of muslims, allready massraping english sluts, enlighsh are nothing but lowest of sluts, and there is nothIng you can do about it:)

I see the new job at the BBC is working out.

I was wondering to myself - I wonder whose sock this is and then i thought

Victim complex
Hatred of Muslims
Fan of Mass rape

Typical Serb

Show parade 22.00 hrs.
Proper Genocide.

Ps.. With sexy looking women like Dua Lipa coming out of Pristina, maybe we should finish the job and bomb you potato sack wearing, sugar puff teeth, Slivovitz swilling Serbs back into the stone age where you belong.

Didn't you big tough Serbs run away in June 1999 when the British Army came through the Kacanick defile,? Good at murdering un armed civilians you Serbs aren't you. Bit different when it's trained soldiers.

Last edited:
Show parade 22.00 hrs.
Proper Genocide.

Ps.. With sexy looking women like Dua Lipa coming out of Pristina, maybe we should finish the job and bomb you potato sack wearing, sugar puff teeth, vodka swilling Serbs back into the stone age where you belong.

Didn't you big tough Serbs run away in June 1999 when the British Army came through the Kacanick defile,? Good at murdering un armed civilians you Serbs aren't you. Bit different when it's trained soldiers.

That’s totally unfair and inaccurate.

It’s posts like yours that spread misinformation and fake news.

Serbs drink slivovitz, not vodka....

enlighsh are nothing but lowest of sluts, and there is nothIng you can do about it:)

but once held an empire on which the sun never set-

y5fgvh9k51y21.png

Serbian ? is that the kids books with a lion a witch & a wardrobe ?

You’ll be disappointed to hear that Tommy Robinson, Farage, the Daily Mail stories etc aren’t entirely accurate
England, the UK etc isn’t full of Muslim mass rapists

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
You’ll be disappointed to hear that Tommy Robinson, Farage, the Daily Mail stories etc aren’t entirely accurate
England, the UK etc isn’t full of Muslim mass rapists

(some elements of my post may be untrue)

It's a shame that a valid point is being lost amidst all the trolling: folks in that region have been slaughtering each other for centuries and have 'holding a grudge' down to a fine art.

All the parties in that region have been egged on by their respective geo-political sponsors: Russias, modern-day Turkey, Russia, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Otttoman Empire, Russia, Germany and so on. Proxy wars fought on the ground because their backers are bored. Tito had the right idea, it takes a strong hand to keep that sort of in-bred hatred in check.

Had hoped that the recent interventions would have broken the historic cycle of hatred and bloodshed, but it seems not. Naive Western liberals have re-ignored the lesson that you can't force people to live alongside each other and not expect trouble to simmer indefinitely.

Tito had the right idea, it takes a strong hand to keep that sort of in-bred hatred in check.

Murder anyone who he perceived as a threat?

You're just upset Achmed & Mohammad isn't giving you the cock airtight like the other serbsluts

RedDinger

Old-Salt
I don't understand the hatred of Serbs on this thread. I've been in whore houses all over Europe, and Serbia provides the majority on girls in them. Without them, I'd have to shag Russians.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

1611830430783.png