Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten Holocaust: Croats Slaughtered million Serbs!

@VRS Throw yourself into a woodchipper.
You can’t say that! He’s a peace loving Serb and you are merely reinforcing his opinion of us Westerners as genocidal maniacs!

You can’t say that! He’s a peace loving Serb and you are merely reinforcing his opinion of us Westerners as genocidal maniacs!

Every time he posts it reinforces my opinion that his meds aren't working.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
What´s wrong? You want the the holocaust on Serbs to be ignored.
If they’re all like you it’s clearly justified.

Next!

ACAB

LE
Holocaust was commited on my people and you ask what i did about it?!
Well, why would I not?? You are here expecting the 'West' to do something, so how about a little leading by example, you spineless bstard???

No you commited genocide on Serbs and still do in Kosovo. Soviet Union liberated Serbs from nazis, not west, west supported Ustasa and are not better then Ustasa, still today most Croats are Ustasa, their regime are openly supporting Ustasa.

Your a typical Serb.

Selective use of history to perpetuate a whining victimhood where you blame the West for everything because you are jealous of our better way of life and better beer, cars, music and women.

Actually to be fair Serb women are nearly as hot as Hrvatska women which is why so many modestly wealthy Western men enjoy using them for paid sex.

So the OPs a bit of a diseased vagina then.

No i dont hate anybody, i despise west for supporting antiserbian genocidal scum and commiting genocide on Serbs. West have nothing but genocide in its history.
Seems the "genocide" wasn't fully effective.
The mentally deficient were spared.

No i dont hate anybody, i despise west for supporting antiserbian genocidal scum and commiting genocide on Serbs. West have nothing but genocide in its history.

Ah the Serbs, never hurt anyone.

You’re all as bad as each other in that region.

What war crimes are you guilty of?

You are truly a typical example of a westerner, pathetic, genocidal, and on it´s way to the garbage of history. It´s a glorious feeling to see you humiliated by muslims. West is doomed, and for humanity's sake it´s a must.
I heard your grandpa was used by moslems as a cum dumpster

Why do west ignore holocaust on Serbs?
Why do a lot of people from every country on planet earth, choose to ignore any one of the hundreds of thousands of previous atrocities committed by mankind?
It's human nature. I guess.
France has always been Britain's life long enemy, but that didn't stop us from saving their arrses in two world wars.
Humans are a fücked up strange bunch.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
What trolling? You deny facts about the holocaust on Serbs, typical westerner.

You live in Sweden. Typical westerner.