Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten Holocaust: Croats Slaughtered million Serbs!

VRS

Old-Salt
OFFICIAL NAZI NUMBERS ON SLAUGHTERED SERBS IN NAZI CROATIA IN WW2 German generals issued reports on the number of victims as the war progressed. German military commanders gave different figures for the number of Serbs, Jews and others killed by the Ustaše in the territory of the Independent State of Croatia. They circulated figures of 400,000 Serbs (Alexander Löhr); 350,000 Serbs (Lothar Rendulic); around 300,000 (Edmund Glaise von Horstenau) in 1943; "600–700,000 until March 1944" (Ernst Fick); and 700,000 (Massenbach).

Hermann Neubacher calculates: The recipe, received by the Ustaše leader and Poglavnik, the president of the Independent State of Croatia, Ante Pavelić, resembled genocidal intentions from some of the bloodiest religious wars: "A third must become Catholic, a third must leave the country, and a third must die!" This last point of the Ustaše program was accomplished. When prominent Ustaše leaders claimed that they slaughtered a million Serbs (including babies, children, women and old men), that is, in my opinion, a boastful exaggeration. On the basis of the reports submitted to me, I believe that the number of defenseless victims slaughtered to be three-quarters of a million. Italian generals reported similar figures to their commanders.

The Vatican's sources also speak of similar figures, for example 350,000 ethnic Serbs slaughtered by the end of 1942 (Eugene Tisserant). For Jasenovac itself, the Nazi intelligence service, Sicherheitsdienst, in a report from Zagreb in 1943., stated that the Ustaše had killed 120,000 people in Jasenovac, 80,000 in Stara Gradiška, and 20.000 in other Ustaše concentration camps. The Ustaše themselves gave more exaggerated estimates of the number of people they killed. Vjekoslav "Maks" Luburić, the commander-in-chief of all the Croatian camps, announced the great "efficiency" of the Jasenovac camp at a ceremony on 9 October 1942. During a banquet that followed, he reported: We have slaughtered here at Jasenovac more people than the Ottoman Empire was able to do during its occupation of Europe.

Why do west ignore holocaust on Serbs?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Because we hate you.

Next.

I assume this thread was created to thank the UK (and others) for there efforts in bringing to an end the Nazi Regime and all its excesses

Your welcome (On behalf of my Ancestors who were involved)

I hadn't realised Op GRAPPLE had been running for so long.

VRS

Old-Salt
I assume this thread was created to thank the UK (and others) for there efforts in bringing to an end the Nazi Regime and all its excesses

Your welcome (On behalf of my Ancestors who were involved)
No you commited genocide on Serbs and still do in Kosovo. Soviet Union liberated Serbs from nazis, not west, west supported Ustasa and are not better then Ustasa, still today most Croats are Ustasa, their regime are openly supporting Ustasa.

VRS

Old-Salt
On another thread you complained the West interfered.

Clearly you just hate the West.
No i dont hate anybody, i despise west for supporting antiserbian genocidal scum and commiting genocide on Serbs. West have nothing but genocide in its history.

Can the Mods not do something about this Trolling? It’s tedious and adds nothing to the site.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can the Mods not do something about this Trolling? It’s tedious and adds nothing to the site.
Already reported it. Hole in 5, 4...

VRS

Old-Salt
Because we hate you.

Next.
You are truly a typical example of a westerner, pathetic, genocidal, and on it´s way to the garbage of history. It´s a glorious feeling to see you humiliated by muslims. West is doomed, and for humanity's sake it´s a must.

VRS

Old-Salt
What trolling? You deny facts about the holocaust on Serbs, typical westerner.

ACAB

LE
Go away, you pathetic excuse for a male.

VRS

Old-Salt
Already reported it. Hole in 5, 4...
It would surprise me if this thread was not moved. You dont want to see what monsters you are supporting.

VRS

Old-Salt
Go away, you pathetic excuse for a male.
What´s wrong? You want the the holocaust on Serbs to be ignored.

Ritch

LE
No i dont hate anybody, i despise west for supporting antiserbian genocidal scum and commiting genocide on Serbs. West have nothing but genocide in its history.

Show proof that the West side provided support, you wibbling fantasist.

VRS

Old-Salt
Yes, yes, I damned well do. Because what did YOU do about it, eh my friend???
Holocaust was commited on my people and you ask what i did about it?!

@VRS Throw yourself into a woodchipper.