Forgot to SORN. Spot of bother?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The SORN ran out on my shitty little Chinese motorbike at the end of December, it's something that had totally slipped my mind.

Just done it online now but the website says my details are being passed to their enforcement unit.

Am I in the shit, or can I just expect a snottogram off the massive bellends?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
80 quid fine IIRC

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Robbing cnuts.

The bike only costs 15 quid a year to tax.

I'm sending faeces to the DVLA.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
iirc its one of those pay up or it gets bigger.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
iirc its one of those pay up or it gets bigger.
That happened to me with the Dog Shit Man.

Let my dog shit on what appeared to be a bomb site at 7am on a Sunday morn and was clocked by the Dog Shit Man.

That pile of shit cost me more than the ******* dog!!!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That happened to me with the Dog Shit Man.

Let my dog shit on what appeared to be a bomb site at 7am on a Sunday morn and was clocked by the Dog Shit Man.

That pile of shit cost me more than the ******* dog!!!
Bomb site?

Do you live in 1950's East London?

Or Basra?

I was off by a couple or three months - did it online a couple of weeks after I got the 'we're not very happy' letter and no comebacks.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was off by a couple or three months - did it online a couple of weeks after I got the 'we're not very happy' letter and no comebacks.
Rock and roll, that's the kind of answer I was hoping for.

Have a like.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
will you be in lancaster nick?

I'll need an address for the soap on a rope delivery.

Just have it regiestered at another address robing twats I've been fined £150 for failing to return a log book in time only they never told me someone had applied for a new one in the first place. ding ding back to court over it.

S

syledis

On another note, check your plastic driving licence card, I just renewed mine as i had changed address only to realise it had expired 2 years ago.

Ok, ok i moved 2 years ago as well and forgot about changing the address on it, but had no idea it had expired.

On another note, check your plastic driving licence card, I just renewed mine as i had changed address only to realise it had expired 2 years ago.
You will have to be finger printed, retina scanned and have to give DNA, to renew. After you have had a full medical, including prostrate massage. We will send you to other departments and you will pay us money, lots of it.