Forgive me ARRSE for I have sinned

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by arby, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Out to club last night with mates, got a bit side tracked and ended up going home with a bird. A ginger Bird. A ginger, Art student bird.

am I worse than Hitler?
  2. You slept with a ginger bird? You lucky barsteward. I'm a huge ginger fan!
    And I'm proud of it.
  3. Hmmm. Rusty Roof - Damp Cellar

Jury is still out Arby but well done for admiting it.
  4. Not if you took her up the council, dry and rubbed your manfat into her eyes. That would be no more than she deserves.

I hope to god you didn't go down on her, make her cum or cuddle her. Ideally she should have left your house at 4am in floods of tears, assuming she left your house that is and isn't still there as a 'souvenir'.
  5. A ginger student?

Kill yourself.

Now. :wink:
  6. Closer to the latter than the former.
  7. Its part of the healing process.
  8. Was she a two armer?
  9. In such circumstances, it's best to ask, "Did you get your Nat King?"

If the answer is yes, all sins are forgiven.
  10. Going down on a Ginger bird is like licking a square 9v know it's not right, and it will make your tongue tingle, but you just can't help yourself ;)
  11. It IS right, it IS good and anyone who isn't a gwa bird fan is a poof!
  12. I have to say, for an 18 year old she was f*cking keen. I think thats a ginger thing. Never get attention so when they do they jump at the chance.
  13. Was she cold, pale and clammy, yet acidic to the toungue?

Good drills that man!
  14. could have been worse, she could've been ginger and 12
  15. Once you've had a ginge you will never go soon learn to live with the smell of twiglets and old batteries and the delightful paleness of the skin is admirably counterpointed by half a pint of man-fat running in the valley between her peachy breasts.

Oh could you all excuse me for a minute, something has come up and I need to w4nk myself stupid. I always find honesty is the best policy.