Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forget bunny boilers, here’s a cat boiler -

sand_rat

Old-Salt
I have long dead snake buried in the garden (red rat type) any thoughts on what I might be able to do with it people? it has to be 15 years old though . . .

still.
03ece2f384975cab691e8c5d36269291.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 1.3 using Tapatalk

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think she would be too disappointed to that to be honest......

if she's prepared to dig up a pet (presumably a creature that gave happiness and furballs) and mutilate it's corpse, what will she do to someone/something that caused disappointment and left a stain on the curtains?

Mattb

LE
if she's prepared to dig up a pet (presumably a creature that gave happiness and furballs) and mutilate it's corpse, what will she do to someone/something that caused disappointment and left a stain on the curtains?
Depends if you’re stupid enough to tell her your real name...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Depends if you’re stupid enough to tell her your real name...

you think she'll let him out alive afterwards?

Mattb

LE
Bondage - it’s not just fun, it’s a health and safety control measure.

morsk

LE
She featured heavily in the black chicks thread.
Madder than a cut snake, smoking hot.
Yes please
Why am I unaware of such a thread? That's the trouble with women though isn't it. The hotter they are, the more mental they are. You just have to know your limit.

I remember her from her music 'career'. It was exceptionally short entirely due to her complete and utter lack of likability both musically and interpersonally. She pretty much pissed off the entire industry in short order and found herself cast out.

Not sure if she has done this because she is a cúnt or because she is trying to be edgy and get exposure. Probably both.

Also, horrible repeatedly racist cúnt - Azealia Banks - Wikipedia

I remember her from her music 'career'. It was exceptionally short entirely due to her complete and utter lack of likability both musically and interpersonally. She pretty much pissed off the entire industry in short order and found herself cast out.

Not sure if she has done this because she is a cúnt or because she is trying to be edgy and get exposure. Probably both.

Also, horrible repeatedly racist cúnt - Azealia Banks - Wikipedia
Yes yes yes but would she trombone you?
Again yes

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why am I unaware of such a thread? That's the trouble with women though isn't it. The hotter they are, the more mental they are. You just have to know your limit.

as should women

Latest Threads