Forget ARRSE?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Nov 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

2. ARRSE rools OK

3. Funny that, Arrse arrives and for the first time in 1000 years the army becomes all user friendly....

Coincidence? I think not.

4. Guaranteed to make them come looking for this site. Top ad. Hope they like pizza!! :wink:

5. It sort of reminds me of Bliar trying to be 'cool and trendy' just by taking his jacket off and using hip street slang.

God help us!!

6. Bugger me, I didn't realise contributing would buy me that many medals! :D

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

...providing it costs nothing and fits in with TCH and Grasping Gordon's plans for cutting everything, naturally.

I suspect that most people will trust this scheme about as much as the wretched SSAFA helpline.

8. Good CO,

You could offer this fellow martin.king@daps.mod.uk a forum on Arrse! I'm sure he'd get more feedback and ideas here than on his own MoD page! :wink:

9. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

AG has a brain!!! Fcuk me, next you'll be telling me that Gen Jackson still has a liver!

10. Yes but if I interpret correctly what they wrote it's not his own 8O

11. And you get them on time 8O 8O

12. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I emailed him some time ago ..... no reply!

13. I guess that shows how open they really are to ideas. They'll have them but only on their own terms where they can ignore them...

14. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

i wonder what nickname Martin King uses on Arrse. It would be amusing to find out and pass suitable comments although I am sure that the Arrse membership would not abuse him in any way at all. :wink: :twisted: