Forestry Commission bullet requirements

I have picked up a rumour that the FC will soon be outlawing the use of lead bullets for use on their land in the pursuit of deer. Does anyone know this to be more than a rumour....and if so is there a timeline? More importantly, what are the options and how much is that going to set me back for a box of 7.57?

ugly

LE
let me guess the Stalking Directory, a forum so full of cnuts up themselves its a wonder anyone bothers. There are two on there I have the time of day for the rest are just internet experts who spend all day typing and none of it shooting!

let me guess the Stalking Directory, a forum so full of cnuts up themselves its a wonder anyone bothers. There are two on there I have the time of day for the rest are just internet experts who spend all day typing and none of it shooting!
I bet Brussels make us do it...that's of course if the cnuts are still around after Italy implodes

ugly

LE
As for 7 x 57, Federal premium is about £50 a box of 20 so imagine loaded with Barnes copper solids about £15 more at least or you could hand load or just ignore it!