Forest Gate Raid news confrence

The two brothers arrested during an anti-terror raid on their home in Forest Gate are holding a news conference at 1130am.

Now this will be interesting!!!

india-juliet said:
The two brothers arrested during an anti-terror raid on their home in Forest Gate are holding a news conference at 1130am.

And probably very annoying.

"I thought they were armed burglars and I was going to die."

Surely even Forest Gate isn't that bad.

............. and to quote one of their sisters from the Today programme this morning, "at the moment we haven't even begun to think of compensation"........................... Right.

mistersoft said:
india-juliet said:

I used to live along the Romford Road just up from Forest Gate, beleive me, it is a shite hole & that bad!!!!

india-juliet said:
mistersoft said:
india-juliet said:

I used to live along the Romford Road just up from Forest Gate, beleive me, it is a shite hole & that bad!!!!
But is there a police surplus shop?

How else would a burglar dress up like the police?

Weapons of course aren't usually a problem.

Wonder which HR Lawyer will appear sitting next to these Bros ready to claim bad things of the Police to get max compenstation.

You could open a book ..........

mukhabarat2003 said:
Wonder which HR Lawyer will appear sitting next to these Bros ready to claim bad things of the Police to get max compenstation.

You could open a book ..........
I'll put tenner on a certain Mrs C Blair championing their cause.

Well wouldn't you go after as much dosh as you could possibly get?

A totally innocent citzen going about his lawful buisness gets jumped on by a bunch of cops and shot in the shoulder as an added extra.

If that was me I would want a cucking shed load of money.

Steven said:

A totally innocent citzen going about his lawful buisness gets jumped on by a bunch of cops and shot in the shoulder as an added extra.

Thats indicative of modern society, what ever happened to taking things in your stride, stiffening that upper lip and soldiering on?

Cuchulainn said:
Thats indicative of modern society, what ever happened to taking things in your stride, stiffening that upper lip and soldiering on?

We tried that but there is no money in it

One of the brothers said that in the Interview at the Green, the Officer asked if he was a member of the klu klux klan, if true what a pathetic fecking question to ask a devout Muslim!!!!

india-juliet said:
One of the brothers said that in the Interview at the Green, the Officer asked if he was a member of the klu klux klan, if true what a pathetic fecking question to ask a devout Muslim!!!!
Truth is relevant.

Relevant to the compensation.

india-juliet said:
And was he I believe the Klan are equal opportunity employers these days.

mistersoft said:
india-juliet said:
Truth is relevant.

Relevant to the compensation.
Even if they are talking bull, the Met will be signing blank cheques very soon.

Cuchulainn said:
Steven said:

So you are saying that if someone forces his way into your home at night, shoots you, hits you, and then slanders you in the press, you would take it in your stride?

You are a more forgiving person that I am.

:roll:

The Lord Flasheart said:
They look like they've got their heads on upside down.

Jesus if I raided a house tooled up and saw that coming at me I would put a few rounds at them aren’t the police aloud to shoot ugly people with beards you could hide a goat in?