Forest Gate Gate

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Trevelez, Jun 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the thing called Gareth Pierce? It has a bloke's name and looks rather strange. It always represents those accused of assembling weapons or those that get shot. It represents one of the brothers; who is paying? I hope its not legal aid.
  2. Why not? If they're here legally and can not afford to have their own representation then they are entitled to legal aid.

If they're guilty I hope they get fcuked sideways.

If not I hope justice is done, within reason (circumstances and pressures the police operate under taken into account, together with everything else, and if they go for compensation then realistic compensation).

Our justice system may not be great but it is designed for the protection of the people "innocent until proven guilty" etc

Prepared for incoming...
  3. Could the security services have got it so wrong? Perhaps a covert entry would have revealed what was or was not going on. Legal aid is cheap when compared with the compensation the two chaps will receive. Will they litigate using legal aid?
  4. All this could easily have been avoided with a couple of double taps to the head.

Look at those big Taliban beards! Of course they're guilty! Don't these people watch 24?
  5. Jean Gareth Peirce (born c. 1940) is a British solicitor. She is noted for taking on controversial cases including high profile human rights issues. Her clients include the Birmingham Six, the Guildford Four, former MI5 operative David Shayler, Abu Qatada (who has been called "Europe's Al-Qaeda Ambassador") , Judith Ward, the family of Jean Charles de Menezes and Bisher Amin Khalil al-Rawi, a detainee at the Guantanamo Bay detainment camp.
  6. Thanks India J.
  7. **** me! All of my least favourite *****.

Her address book must be an A-to-Z of people i hate.

8. No problem, How about this, She is a senior partner at Birnberg Peirce and Partners. They only take on Legal Aid cases. She must be minted!!
  9. She has them on speed dial. I wonder who cuts her hair. :?