Forest Fr1ends

Have you forgotten Ling? Mad Chinese
bird up north who sells cars. Was once an ARRSE contributor, in a mad way. Bless her.
Ah, I remember her now. She appears to have been expunged from the Arrse members list.
That or my Jarrod-fu ain't up to scratch.

Ah, I remember her now. She appears to have been expunged from the Arrse members list.
I think her last message was that the rozzers had been to see her about some minor gaffe she made on social media? Probably been sent to a 're-education camp' somewhere near Warrington.

She is still there as @LingsCars. (Or was two minutes ago).

I thought she was a monster wind up, probably the best ever, but apparently not.

For anyone not familiar with her lunacy you can check out her website.

Personal & Business Car Leasing | LINGsCARS

(Wear Polaroids or the acid house HTML sludge will burn your eyeballs out)

Or see her on Dragons Den telling the fleecers to GFT.

(Don’t cry when they all refer to a Ferret as a tank).

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
From the sales site

"Biatch"

Holly Sinton is like a young version of Nora Batty, she's a dedicated housewife. I recruited Holly because she went to the same local Academy as my nephew, but in retrospect I realise that they take thick people as charity. Holly is a typical Geordie bird, says "eh?" a lot, and calls everyone "man". She is obsessed with her appearance and wears make up before she goes shopping in Boots. Holly works in my admin department, dealing with customers in process, after the new car signed order stage. She farts silently, and I had to re-write the Gross Misconduct part of my Employment Contract after she put drawing pins on Guy's seat, making his arse bleed.

( I think Ling did the right thing - Bannatyne and co would've been all over her like a rash)

Last edited:
I think this is an old one but they've not long posted it.

1561318779588.png

Latest Threads