Foremanisms!!!

Both by the same FofS

"Turn your lights off in the back of your det as they only generate heat!"

"I want a complete ptarmigan conectivity diagram for the whole theatre by 0600L every morning"

Especially more so on SS2.

One off's rather than .....isms.

"not my responsibility! so fu@* it...." seems to quite popular too

Gents,

Putting it politley, the above posts are pretty p*ss poor. If you are going to rip into the FofS, then do it with wit and style, otherwise shut up.

And before you come back with the most obviouse bone question!! Yes I am.

C@R

CapabilityatReadiness said:
Gents,

Putting it politley, the above posts are pretty p*ss poor. If you are going to rip into the FofS, then do it with wit and style, otherwise shut up.

C@R

Sort the spelling out Foz!!

A dying thread? I know we are good, but expected a few more bites than that...

Maybe an IS Engism thread might generate a bit more interest?

Gents,

C@R
So your are a Yeoman then!

Haha - was once supervising a range package where the Foreman was zeroing....jesus christ.... - thought I was going to die!!!

Spelling has never been a strong point - thus FofS not YofS, come to think of it numbers are a bit shakey too.
Are you mental? Since when was spelling a Yeoman's forté? Remember the YofS was an operator in his previous life, whereas you needed to have about a billion GCSEs/OLevels to join up. Surely that means your spelling should be awesome, while the YofS just needs to plagiarise someone else's previous CEI and that's the basis for his next CR! :D

"Im not going out at this time of night to fix anything"

Phone rings............

"Yes Sir Im on my way.

Fofs returns to cradle and dials new number....

"Tech Cpl, can i borrow your toolbox as i forgot mine?"

Such professionalism and dedication to duty................

CaptainBlackadder said:
Haha - was once supervising a range package where the Foreman was zeroing....jesus christ.... - thought I was going to die!!!
Then you were supervising the range in the wrong position. Read your PAM and then you can rest assured that you will be in no danger of getting your position wrong.

Latest Threads