Foreign Shit Towns

As no one bit... I'll suggust

Ostrava, the Czech Republic as a pretty shit town... youtube evidence available.

What get's me is that the locals love it...

Anymore out there?

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Paris
Cleveland, Ohio
Lagos
Kano
Rabat
Marseilles
Barcelona (christ, is it overrated)
Frederickshaven, Denmark
Gdansk
La Spezia
Alexandria (Eqypt)
Jacksonville, Florida

Wouldn't it be easier to have a thread entitled "Pleasant foreign towns?" It would easier to list the places I like

Anywhere in Spain where lots of unemployed British people have decided to bug out too. Biggest shit holes on earth full of plastic gangsters and knobbers fiddling the system from the UK. Ironically the same country they spend the whole of their worthless lives slagging off.

Paris
Cleveland, Ohio
Lagos
Kano
Rabat
Marseilles
Barcelona (christ, is it overrated)
Frederickshaven, Denmark
Gdansk
La Spezia
Alexandria (Eqypt)
Jacksonville, Florida

Wouldn't it be easier to have a thread entitled "Pleasant foreign towns?" It would easier to list the places I like
I really hope you had belt fed condoms when you visited those Ports...

Poruba was okay... And Kromeriz is very pleasant. Mrs H_M 2nd's home town ain't up to much.
You had hinted you were busy most times and no time for the sights.... I hope you appreciate the effort I have gone to to sanitized that sentence. Poruba is also a different town.

Still a shit hole mind.

Most of India south of the Punjab.

Large parts of the Punjab.

Africa.

The middle east minus Oman (lovely chilled people) and downtown Teheran (excellent girl-watching).

London.

Sharm, the old town.

2 filthy public toilets, 1 even filthier toilet in a local cafe, the view over the roofs showed large numbers of workers kipping wherever they could on the roofs'

One clean one, in the big fancy souvenir shop.

No wonder explosive squitters is inevitable........

Latest Threads