Foreign prisoners have reoffended

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by in_the_cheapseats, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Yes - the buck stops with him

2. No - still the best man to sort out the problem

0 vote(s)
  3. No - play the name game and blame it all on Blunkett

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Link here

No real surprise here.

Now let's have a real surprise and have the now justified resignation of Clarke.

Edited to add poll
  2. "Mr Clarke said his department was now focusing "ruthlessly" on its priorities of tackling terrorism, crime, reoffending and managing asylum and immigration...."

...Oh, and the main priority of 'processing' any more new information that had 'remained dormant', in such a way as to shore up the position of the present incumbent.
  3. Yes yes yes. The man has issued little control over his dept, and the IND (and Prison Service?) has been cocked for years. I would prefer Prezza to stay than this nomad.
  4. I wouldn't p1ss on clarke even if he was on fire. Prescott is nothing but a 2 shags fat bast&rd hypocrite and hewitt isn't worth the dribble off my nob end.
    In fact.....I would prefer it if the entire labour cabinet was hijacked from their beds (or whoever they are fecking sleeping with at the time) in the middle of the night ..dragged kicking and screaming into blacked out vans, driven to a desolate part of the british coastline......hoiked onto a barge............dragged out to sea and f%cking sunk. :x :x :x

There...........I feel much better... :D

Rant over.........
  5. In short, who needs enemies, with this inept shower in power.

Keepers of the Realm etc, they would'nt know how, they look after themselves first and not the nation.
  6. And then some...........genuinely thought a new age was upon us in wrong can you f%cking be......
    This country has been ruined by blair and his pack of sh1te hounds. It will take at least a decade to sort his sh1te out.........

AAAAAARH I'm ranting again.......not good for the heart.. :x :x :x

F$ck............I'm off to bed in a bad mood again....

F$cking labour party...f&cking labour party...f ucking labour party.................... :x :x :x :x

7. Bet the Home Office has now found loads of money to throw at the problem of locating all these people? Amazing how when the sh*t hits the fan , suddenly they can fund a massive operation to try and get the Minister out of the dark smelly stuff.
  8. As Uncle Josef said ...................." Beat, Beat, Beat"
  9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

10. This country voted for that bunch of 2 faced cnuts