Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Foreign music - non English lyrics.

So many arrsers have travelled the globe and must have got hooked on a tune.

Currently, I love this one:

However, I love Jana Kirschner, mainly because she has great tits...

Be positive, learning a foreign language is fun when you have great music. Panzerlied is allowed.

Anything by the Proclaimers.
Seriously, no. I can't stand the contrived bad speaking nationalist specky geeks.

Nightwish, while looking for a new permanent vocalist, engaged Jonsu from a delightful Finnish all female proggy light metal / poppy whimsical
( they cover Wuthering Heights ) band called 'Indica' to sing on what is normally an instrumental, Last of the Wilds.

Erämaan Viimeinen

Seriously, no. I can't stand the contrived bad speaking nationalist specky geeks.

Nightwish, while looking for a new permanent vocalist, engaged Jonsu from a delightful Finnish all female proggy light metal / poppy whimsical
( they cover Wuthering Heights ) band called 'Indica' to sing on what is normally an instrumental, Last of the Wilds.

Erämaan Viimeinen
Er, in English? WTF do you talk to matelots and how can they understand?

Well, I am thinking that when we have an Arrse meet up, using only foreign languages, Star Wars will be understandable... us, on the other hand, will not.