• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Foreign Languages

I had a thought the other day (whilst taking a break from dossing) that there are a lot of people on here who have been to countries all over the globe (and may have picked up a little lingo). I know, funny that, who'd have thought??

Anyhow, it might be a good/nice idea to have a collection on here of different ways to swear in various other languages, so you'll never be at a loss on holiday again.

Ah, it's like the grail. Cheers Beebs, work done:D

Holidays will never be the same again.

(although it doesn't appear to have a "yorkshire" section :lol:

Oh, and watch out for the "autoinstall" componants for that website, tricky little bastards

As feckin'usual, the I.T. Gestapo have declared Insultmonger to be "Tasteless and Offensive", so I can't get into it from here. I'll just have to wait until I get home. B.T.W., is that all one word. or is it a portmanteau version of "Insult-a-monger"?

I also once got given (excuse foreign spelling)

Cannach Spritzen Mein Mennenfatten Ein dena Gezich?

Can I spray my load in your mouth love...

Is it correct anyone?

Hellfyyr it's possibly more like

Kann ich meine Last in Ihrer Öffnung sprizen
Can I My load in your mouth squirt

But I'm sure you'll get the message across

Latest Threads