Foreign Exchange

I'm an Ocdt and a bursar in the UOTC studying French at Uni. I have to spend my third year in a French-speaking country and have thought about trying to get an attachment to a foreign army. I asked a friend at Bde HQ and he seemed to think I'd have to spend 6months at an army language school first. Is this true and are there any ways round it?
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Travel 0
Giancarlo_Badass The Intelligence Cell 7
sneeky_turd The NAAFI Bar 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads