Foreign Bizzies On Britains Streets

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. So - Polish Police come here, ID Polish criminals and take them back to Poland - does anybody think that's a bad thing? Considering the amount of crime committed by Ester Europeans, if this area is anything to go by?

Is it significantly different to UK police following the England football team abroad to help foreign police pick out known violent hooligans and so prevent trouble for proper football fans?

• Like Like x 8
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I think that it's a very good thing. As I said in the OP the eurosceptics probably won't like it though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I wonder what bounce-banana/knockknee thinks about this. Any in Kent?

5. Good news.

Would be interesting to watch the faces of eastern European baddies getting clocked by their own Old Bill in the UK...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kent won't need them. All their officers are fluent in several languages and have an in depth knowledge of European police procedures.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 4
  7. I bet they haven't. Foreign police forces have no powers of arrest in the UK.

8. I'm rabidly Eurosceptic. Still think it's a good idea. We've had the flics and the Douane on Brit Soil at the Channel Tunnel for years without major problems.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Why would "Eurosceptics" object to others cleaning up the mess caused by their own people? Why would they complain about foreign criminals being taken back to their own countries instead of clogging up the UK legal system and costing the UK taxpayer more money IF they are caught doing something illegal in the UK?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Why don't we just bring the Guardian Angels back.

Remember those *****?

• Like Like x 4
  11. A good idea to use these Polish and other Police Officers to dientify wrongdoers from their home states, however I still think that the UK should be shot of the the EU for a variety of reasons.

Mind you it was no different from some true blue Torys who wanted to hire Mr Bratton, the Commissioner of the LAPD, and former Commissioner of the NYPD, and the Boston PD, to be a potential candidate for the psot of the Mets Commissioner a few years ago....

The more these foreign police officers are employed as a recource, the more likely the UK will remain in the EU, and the more likey the birth of a trans-national EU Police Forces with officers ahving jurisdiction in any EU member state. Not an idea that I would welcome, but it might encourage some of our own officers to get off their fat backsides and get out there catching scumbags, rather than harrasing little old ladies who don't want to pay all or part of the Council Tax.

12. They AREN'T their OWN people.

They are bastard theiving Pikey scum, the Romanians are laughing they're cocks off that our "Leaders" are accepting this shite, just like the Irish are laughing at us taking in THEIR shite

13. It is my own, completely informed opinion, that the requirement (or is it a need?) to have Police Officers who are fluent in foreign languages is a function of the social malaise that has been allowed to arise in Great Britain. It has become acceptable to allow a situation where even criminals have the human 'right" to have explained to them in their own language what crimes/ misdemeanors they have committed.
    Where has the legal concept of "ignorance is not a defence" gone?
    They want to drive a vehicle, well fine, it is up to THEM to obey the law.

No ablar Inglaise. My Arrse!

14. red beret chaps??

15. No readers of a formerly Manchester, now National broadsheet newspaper