Foreign Applicant

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Syk0t1k, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I intend on beginning my application process in 2013 im from South Africa i have one query which i have unable to resolve via search, i understand that the Visa is my own responsibility, in my position the only option to me is the visitors visa which if i am not mistaken is valid for a period of up to 6 months. My concern is that for the visa application you need to provide details of your visit such as what i intend on doing in the uk, provide itinerary of "activities" and state when i plan on returning home... im pretty sure i cannot state that i plan on joining the British army and have no intention of leaving?? or can i ?? ive been through all guidance for commonwealth nationals and this is the only thing that is unclear to me... Can anyone shed some light on this matter??
  2. your link "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." trust me ive searched and i cannot find any definitive answers to my questions. Lock the post fine, but if i missed something please link me too it.

3. There's plenty of advice on the site, you just need to get off your arrse and look for it.

By the way - we're full.
  4. figured id get this type of response, ill stick with the careers office they're at least willing to help.
  5. you can't work Arrse out, and you want to be a rough tough fighting boot?
  6. Irrelevant.. Im just looking for good real time advice that is all...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.