Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fordson tractor

8d6c7425377f7206407fde8538682678.jpg

6f8523d19f6f5b16ed01baf381a644e9.jpg

That was my Dad driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Halftrack, in the 1960s my Father worked for French's the Builders. Morris Oxfords were the company cars supplied to their retained staff. Dad had 3 over 6 years, one in that baby blue.
Up until about 5 years ago there was a Morris Oxford MO here. A chap kept it here until he built a garage for it. Riddled with tin worm it was. He thought it might have been ex police. Would that make sense?

Up until about 5 years ago there was a Morris Oxford MO here. A chap kept it here until he built a garage for it. Riddled with tin worm it was. He thought it might have been ex police. Would that make sense?
Pass...... Knew a bloke in the 1980s he had an ex police MG Magnet, couldn't keep the rust out of them. At the same time I had a 66 Ford Corsair.

Yes lots of provincial and city police forces used them, Nuffield supplies a great many cars to the Police