Ford Focus?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
While the Daily Mail may be guilty of misidentifying the car, you are a fuckwit who can't read:

The vehicle itself, a Ford Fusion

"Cornered: Stunned onlookers watch as an officer armed with a huge gun arrests a man"

Well, thats just out-*******-standing reporting there, real cutting edge stuff.

God I hate the Mail.

"Cornered: Stunned onlookers watch as an officer armed with a huge gun arrests a man"

Well, thats just out-*******-standing reporting there, real cutting edge stuff.

God I hate the Mail.
I was expecting to see a cop wearing a tweed sports jacket and packing a .44 when I read that

While the Daily Mail may be guilty of misidentifying the car, you are a fuckwit who can't read:
Am I?

The vehicle itself, a Ford Fusion, was written off – as was the police car, with its bonnet almost completely destroyed.
There are 2 vehicles in that photo. A Hyundai and a Volvo. I don't see the 'Ford Fusion'

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Am I?

There are 2 vehicles in that photo. A Hyundai and a Volvo. I don't see the 'Ford Fusion'
Oh for **** me look at the title of the thread, the one you posted.

Nowhere in the article does it mention anything about a Focus you retard.

The Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox pictures next to that article were more interesting!! :)

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ford Focus, which is not mentioned anywhere in the article:

Ford Fusion, which is mentioned in the article:

Hyundai i30, which is what the picture shows and the Mail have misidentified as a Fusion:

Hope this helps.

Oh for **** me look at the title of the thread, the one you posted.

Nowhere in the article does it mention anything about a Focus you retard.
Seen.

Oops.

Am I the only one wondering how the armed response was justified in a simple car theft case?
Not complaining mind you, it undoutedly gave the little retard car thieves a bit more to think about before they do it again.

As for the "Huge Machine Gun", I dont see a 50 calibre anywhere in the pictures, maybe it was mounted in the volvo. The policeman in the picture has a very nice little gun.

As for the "Huge Machine Gun", I dont see a 50 calibre anywhere in the pictures, maybe it was mounted in the volvo. The policeman in the picture has a very nice little gun.
Oh well done; now all the gun spotters are going to join in and point out that actually H&K did make an MP5 in .50cal and before you know this will be another SLR thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Classified Ads 13
Red_on Classified Ads 0
Porridge_gun Aviation 7