Ford Focus?

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by therealbigdizzle, Sep 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

While the Daily Mail may be guilty of misidentifying the car, you are a fuckwit who can't read:

2. "Cornered: Stunned onlookers watch as an officer armed with a huge gun arrests a man"

Well, thats just out-*******-standing reporting there, real cutting edge stuff.

God I hate the Mail.
  3. I was expecting to see a cop wearing a tweed sports jacket and packing a .44 when I read that
  4. Am I?

There are 2 vehicles in that photo. A Hyundai and a Volvo. I don't see the 'Ford Fusion'
  5. IT'S THE BLUE ONE with no front end, looks like a Ford Focus Fusion to me
  6. Ravers

Oh for **** me look at the title of the thread, the one you posted.

Nowhere in the article does it mention anything about a Focus you retard.
  7. The Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox pictures next to that article were more interesting!! :)
  8. Ravers

Ford Focus, which is not mentioned anywhere in the article:

Ford Fusion, which is mentioned in the article:

Hyundai i30, which is what the picture shows and the Mail have misidentified as a Fusion:

Hope this helps.
  9. What self respecting thief steals a fooking Hyundai?
    What is the world coming too?
  10. Seen.

11. Am I the only one wondering how the armed response was justified in a simple car theft case?
    Not complaining mind you, it undoutedly gave the little retard car thieves a bit more to think about before they do it again.

As for the "Huge Machine Gun", I dont see a 50 calibre anywhere in the pictures, maybe it was mounted in the volvo. The policeman in the picture has a very nice little gun.
  12. Oh well done; now all the gun spotters are going to join in and point out that actually H&K did make an MP5 in .50cal and before you know this will be another SLR thread.
  13. An english one!!