• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ford Focus?

"Cornered: Stunned onlookers watch as an officer armed with a huge gun arrests a man"

Well, thats just out-*******-standing reporting there, real cutting edge stuff.

God I hate the Mail.

"Cornered: Stunned onlookers watch as an officer armed with a huge gun arrests a man"

Well, thats just out-*******-standing reporting there, real cutting edge stuff.

God I hate the Mail.
I was expecting to see a cop wearing a tweed sports jacket and packing a .44 when I read that

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ford Focus, which is not mentioned anywhere in the article:

Ford Fusion, which is mentioned in the article:

Hyundai i30, which is what the picture shows and the Mail have misidentified as a Fusion:

Hope this helps.

Am I the only one wondering how the armed response was justified in a simple car theft case?
Not complaining mind you, it undoutedly gave the little retard car thieves a bit more to think about before they do it again.

As for the "Huge Machine Gun", I dont see a 50 calibre anywhere in the pictures, maybe it was mounted in the volvo. The policeman in the picture has a very nice little gun.

As for the "Huge Machine Gun", I dont see a 50 calibre anywhere in the pictures, maybe it was mounted in the volvo. The policeman in the picture has a very nice little gun.
Oh well done; now all the gun spotters are going to join in and point out that actually H&K did make an MP5 in .50cal and before you know this will be another SLR thread.

Latest Threads