Forcible Repatriation Of Paddington Bear Delayed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Mar 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Because the Peruvians won't allow HMS Montrose to visit.

BBC News - Peru cancels Royal Navy visit over Falklands

(c) Auntie

It's all the Argies fault as well, apparently they've taken against Blue PCS as a crime against fashion, and Peru are standing by them in neighbourly solidarity.
  2. A couple of thoughts on this:

1.Won't someone think of all those whores/lady boys who won't now be able to afford a little guinea pig meat to go with they're maize gruel.

2.Can the Montrose not give this Peruvian dump a broadside from it 16" guns?
  3. The only sixteen incher on the Montrose is a black silicon strap-on affair which you can sign out from the pusser!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Nooooooo! What on earth will I listen to whilst off my tits on Peruvian marching dust?
    They can have those stupid Llama wool hats back though! They're a crime against normality!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I have it on very good authority by a source who must remain anonymous as they are not permitted to comment that Paddington Bear has an affiliation with the Shining Path Maoists. Concerns over the likelihood of abuse or torture upon his return to the Peruvian authorities necessitates his continued residence in England as an asylum seeker.

Mr Bear, 54, is currently undergoing medical treatment at an NHS facility for a serious addiction to marmalade thought to have been exacerbated by stress. The insensitive comments concerning the bears pedigree and illegal entry to England in or around 1958 heard during debate in the Commons have been roundly condemned in the Puffington Host. A mass protest is scheduled for later today.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Aren't these Peru's main export?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes! Those are the very hats I mentioned!
    Fucking dreadful looking shoit!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. As made famous by the idiot Jamiroquai.
  9. I'd expect nothing less of the shite Ferrari driving space cadet!
  10. Jamiroquai.jpg
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Ah "The Twat In The Hat", not quite in the same league as Dr Seuss.

Any more news on the ursine illegal immigrant with a preserve fetish?
  12. It looks as if Peru have cornered the market in twat hats.

13. Probably got the idea for those twat hats by sticking their heads up a Llama's arse!
  14. Their army's not much better;

• Like Like x 1