Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

forcespenpals.co uk Party in Birmingham 100 single girls

General_Layabout said:
Eaton Hotel, not the classiest area of the city. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure when you went to Brum last, but that area has changed massively. There's CCTV everywhere and all the rotten elements have been chased out to Tipton by all accounts! Cuddles is no longer around and the pub over the road has now got oak floors and full of city flyer types. It's positively sickening.

Also the hotel itself has just had a major refurb which literally was completed just a couple of weeks ago.

You mean you leave enough evidence for the police to even come close?
More tutoring required me thinks.

Returning to the purpose of the thread, I considered going to the party then realised
a) Its close to being 'southern'
and erm

b) its close to being southern and if I want to meet a random type I'll go out locally (every other bloke I meet seems to be ex forces or planning to join up these days).

PartTimePongo said:
Wishful thinking, some of you would need a stepladder to hit the aiming point. How are you going to keep your balance tottering on top of a ladder in 4" stillettos? Especially in that almost a skirt?

Sorry, giggling at that mental image now

PTP, why do you think the skirts are so short? To enable the wearer to perform a high kick of course :roll:

Scubes, policemen bring handcuffs remember :D

Assume there will be discounts for rooms by the 10 mins, hour etc seeing as how it is based is a hotel? Are sheets optional - also available at discounted rate?

kes1 said:
Scubes, policemen bring handcuffs remember :D

You dont carry your own handcuffs in your handbag? :?

Not keen on policemen, have bad memories of one of my friends joining the police force and become horribly dull.

scuba_angel said:
You mean you leave enough evidence for the police to even come close?
More tutoring required me thinks.

Returning to the purpose of the thread, I considered going to the party then realised
a) Its close to being 'southern'
and erm

b) its close to being southern and if I want to meet a random type I'll go out locally (every other bloke I meet seems to be ex forces or planning to join up these days).

Scoobs, if you read the thread carefully, they have enough females going, they're looking for blokes.

No I don't, would that not be considered a little forward, what with us being ladylike? (Saints, stop laughing!!)

Is that where I go wrong Kes?

Hohum never mind it works for me, and saints before you hurt yourself laughing I am ladylike but with a degenerate 'puddle' like streak (or is it a ladylike streak in my generally degenerate and puddlelike demeanor?)

Oh I know where it is now, just up from the Swallow Hotel on the right?

That's not so bad, definitely much better now they've sorted out the prozzie problem, local pub is a bit 'colourful' though

scuba_angel said:
Is that where I go wrong Kes?

Hohum never mind it works for me, and saints before you hurt yourself laughing I am ladylike but with a degenerate 'puddle' like streak (or is it a ladylike streak in my generally degenerate and puddlelike demeanor?)

As puddles go, you and Kes couldn't be any muddier and I say that in a nice way.