Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

forcespenpals.co uk Party in Birmingham 100 single girls

Oh I despair PTP.
Its just shocking. How can one possibly concentrate when one sees such things.
I mean short skirts, tight shirts, never saw any of that when I was a boy.

Tut Indeed

Ive just got to nip off for a few minutes 8O

For gods sake, I am tempted to enquire of some of them, that whilst they obviously remembered their belt, they omitted to put on a skirt.

Have they no concern for the wider health issues? Like catching their death of cold, and all the blood draining from my head?

No dear Pongo these females you refer to have no interest in the blood which may or may not drain from your head, on the other hand some of us (ie you) might like to be concerned about the blood draining from the hole left by aforementioned size 3 stilletto in your botty.

How widely publicised is this? Im just thinking...Birmingham...past attempts to behead servicemen...

Glad Im not going :p

P.S. If they are all pigs that turn up (probably) then youll all be safe. Just make then stand by the door :D

PartTimePongo said:
She's readin this over your shoulder isn't she Scoobs :(

How would she be achieving that at a distance of a couple of hundred miles! But I have invited myself to the party when the stilletto is being removed - I figure selling the photos/video online might make me some cash. :evil:

Hello fppdcdu,
VMT for the invite.
Any discount for OAPs please? and any chance will there be anybody there that would like to make an old man happy. (I have not had a decent cup of tea in ages!) :twisted:

kes1 said:
Scubes, would any woman honestly damage her heels for a bloke?? :roll:

Nope but then when you're wearing them pretty shiney ones with the metal spikey bits for heels theyre not likely to get damaged are they?

Of course on those nice shiney metal ones the blood wipes off nicely too leaving almost no trace for those, erm accidental kickings :D

Exactly, although the blood goes brownish when it dries so more of a rust/terracotta red would be best for hiding any stains.
Or so I've heard.

Or a better idea would be to borrow someone else's heels...ensure all fingerprints are removed post harming, then claim complete innocence when the police pop round :lol:

Wishful thinking, some of you would need a stepladder to hit the aiming point. How are you going to keep your balance tottering on top of a ladder in 4" stillettos? Especially in that almost a skirt?

Sorry, giggling at that mental image now