• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Forces Reunited

Many moons ago I signed up to forces reunited. Not really used it as it was complete dogshit to be fair.

I've just checked my spam email and low and behold there seem to be loads of PM's from 'people I know' which is odd because they all decided to message me on the same day.

I only recognise one name as a passing acquaintance but the rest I've never heard of. All the messages are along the lines of "Hi Robbie, remember me. Please message back"

Now it is blatant that this is FR spamming to try and get people using the site. A shitty and obvious tactic.

Questions.

Has this happened to anyone else and is this signalling the desperate death throes of Forces Reunited due to facebook etc.?

Latest Threads