• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Forces Mums UK on Facebook apparently.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
So let me get this straight. It is a social networking website featuring the gushing outpourings of squaddies Mothers. It is run by a Welsh bird. Called Debs. Debs. Short for Debbie one imagines? Have I got that right or am I having an acid flashback?

Is there a dinner date with jarrod and I pay for the roofie option?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
So let me get this straight. It is a social networking website featuring the gushing outpourings of squaddies Mothers. It is run by a Welsh bird. Called Debs. Debs. Short for Debbie one imagines? Have I got that right or am I having an acid flashback?

Is there a dinner date with jarrod and I pay for the roofie option?
The mothers are yours.

How long before the first walt is exposed? Maybe they're going to be like the playground mums or pushy mums telling elaborate tales of their little Dwaynes/Chantelles glorius deeds.

Another 'club/support network' thought up by some bored slut after Jeremy Kyle finished and she's been on the wine...edged on by her circle of friends , no doubt hoping to meet a squaddie who'll she'll imagine will whisk her away from the drudgery of her life.

Fecking talk about jumping on the grief whore bandwagon of percieved reflected glory......

'ooh, ooh, my son's in the Army'.......'yes, love, and my son was in the Army when no one gave a shit...and we liked it that way, now put your knickers back on'.

'But there's bullets and bombs and it's dirty and smelly where he is'

'Hmmn?.....

***shit , just had a look , there's even wimmin on it that are ...wait for it Mums that are in the Forces!.......luckily they are also what appear to be single mums/parents who's kids have joined up to get away from the hags

That sort of attitude isn't going to get anyone laid...
....that's what the booze is for. Their first get together/committe meeting will no doubt turn into a shagfest of mingers/lezzas and mongs with a few fights thrown in once the hirearcy/pecking order is announched......just got to go the H4H to grab a self justified slice of funding and we're away.

'Forces Grandmother?'......for 33 year old grandmothers of 17 year old sluts who have joined up and get pregnant in basic..probably from Leeds.

I did some, ahem 'Research' and the site contains a lot of ugly northerner wimmin with the various chavtastc shots or wimmin puking out of cars, fat slags crammed into Primani clothing too small for them and ugly pigs standing next to gormless REME and RLC tw*ts at Passing out parades with comments like 'His Grandad would have been so proud and 'His Dad would have liked to have been here'....they don't tell you why the Dad wasn't there.......probably in Jail or too pi55ed to make it.

So far not too many fit ones at all, in fact some fecking ropey as feck ones including what appears to be a tranny/he she/ push me, pull me!........2/10. Better off going down the Spar at Arborfield waving a tenner.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Pics man...pics!!

I swear we need to have a set of standing orders drawn up about these things - however I too extremely doubtful as to the milf value that will be on show - a low 3 points would I fear be the standard with a 4.5 beyond reasonable expectations.

I did some, ahem 'Research' and the site contains a lot of ugly northerner wimmin with the various chavtastc shots or wimmin puking out of cars, fat slags crammed into Primani clothing too small for them and ugly pigs standing next to gormless REME and RLC tw*ts at Passing out parades with comments like 'His Grandad would have been so proud and 'His Dad would have liked to have been here'....they don't tell you why the Dad wasn't there.......probably in Jail or too pi55ed to make it.

So far not too many fit ones at all, in fact some fecking ropey as feck ones including what appears to be a tranny/he she/ push me, pull me!........2/10. Better off going down the Spar at Arborfield waving a tenner.
As the man says..... pretty low standards and even saw a gormless signaller...... I hate these sort of pages. They will have no clue about security and I can just see them posting details of their sons flights, details of ops etc all over it. I am glad it is closed, but doesnt stop Tessa Taliban from joining and having a gander to see who the next Bns are!

Latest Threads