Forces Mums UK on Facebook apparently.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Aug 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In case you didn't know a bunch of (hopefully) MILFs have got together on a well known social networking site...

Any fit ones?
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So let me get this straight. It is a social networking website featuring the gushing outpourings of squaddies Mothers. It is run by a Welsh bird. Called Debs. Debs. Short for Debbie one imagines? Have I got that right or am I having an acid flashback?

Is there a dinner date with jarrod and I pay for the roofie option?
  3. The mothers are yours.
  4. Welsh Dabs is all over here like a mad woman's shite.
  5. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

it's a let-down i was expecting something like readers wives but for MILFS.
  6. Got a link?
  7. chain.png
    Yes thanks and I'll even share it with you,happy to oblige,even at this early hour.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. How long before the first walt is exposed? Maybe they're going to be like the playground mums or pushy mums telling elaborate tales of their little Dwaynes/Chantelles glorius deeds.

Another 'club/support network' thought up by some bored slut after Jeremy Kyle finished and she's been on the wine...edged on by her circle of friends , no doubt hoping to meet a squaddie who'll she'll imagine will whisk her away from the drudgery of her life.

Fecking talk about jumping on the grief whore bandwagon of percieved reflected glory......

'ooh, ooh, my son's in the Army'.......'yes, love, and my son was in the Army when no one gave a shit...and we liked it that way, now put your knickers back on'.

'But there's bullets and bombs and it's dirty and smelly where he is'

***shit , just had a look , there's even wimmin on it that are ...wait for it Mums that are in the Forces!.......luckily they are also what appear to be single mums/parents who's kids have joined up to get away from the hags
  9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

That sort of attitude isn't going to get anyone laid...
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Are these forces mums wanting shagging?
  11. Why is it always Chav groups/Chav milfs that start this shit up? No job, so another excuse to hog Facebook all day and play cafe ville!
  12. ....that's what the booze is for. Their first get together/committe meeting will no doubt turn into a shagfest of mingers/lezzas and mongs with a few fights thrown in once the hirearcy/pecking order is announched......just got to go the H4H to grab a self justified slice of funding and we're away.

'Forces Grandmother?'......for 33 year old grandmothers of 17 year old sluts who have joined up and get pregnant in basic..probably from Leeds.
  13. You seem to know a lot about this, do tell .......

14. Oh well there was one time on a crab base...... Married quarters..... Cough!