Forces Legal Aid (Time running out)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by woolyback_bastard, Aug 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've known Steve for over 20 years, and he is still passionate on most military issues, long after leaving.

At present Steve is asking if the members of Arrse (after seeing 36GL success) could help in anyway to promote this very worthwhile cause.

He has joined up with 42 Regt RA OCA to try and promote it. As you can appreciate, two OCA's are not going to get as much interest as formats like Arrse, Rum Nation and E-Goat. Any help you can offer much appreciated.

Steve had left his email and mob on his original letter, I've removed them. Anyone wants to contact him for more info then please pm me for his details.
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

3. Shook me to recognise the first signature, he's blast from the past.

4. Signed
  5. How do you know Steve, are you ex 23 Bty or 27 Regt.
  6. The list I saw was the most recent 500 or whatever and a guy with CSTL initials was who I mentioned. Went to same school, he made major and I went in the ranks.

edited to add this is now on the 4RTR Yahoo group for the jocks to get stuck in even though I finished in the RE
  7. Signed.

Would it be worthy "stickying" the post until the deadline?
  8. Signed and posted on other forum
  9. done and signed
  10. Cow

Cow LE

11. Signed.
  12. Bump, and signed
  13. This closed out with 630 signatories.

Even though I signed it and did the return click via my mail, I have not found my name on it.