Forces in the frame for Ipswich murders?.......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheBigUn, Dec 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Extract from Daily Mirror: (for what it's worth)

By Jeff Edwards

EXPERTS have identified six groups of people that could include the killer.

Army and RAF personnel

Ipswich is near Colchester, home of the Parachute Regiment. There is an RAF base at Honington.

More than 2,000 RAF personnel work at the Marham Tornado base in Norfolk and the Jaguar station at Coltishall, near Norwich.

Several hundred army personnel are based with the Light Dragoons at Swanton Morley, Norfolk.

US Air Force personnel

More than 5,000 US airmen are based at Lakenheath and Mildenhall on the Suffolk-Cambs borders.

Truck drivers

Felixstowe port, east of Ipswich, is Europe's second-biggest container terminal.

Together with the Ipswich docks and the port complex at Harwich they generate 10,000 lorryloads a week.

Many use the A14, which is close to where all the bodies were found.

Itinerant farm workers

An estimated 10,000 foreign farm workers are thought to be in the region.

Taxi drivers

Cabbies from all over Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire are being checked by police.

Police and security guards

A detective said: "These girls may have been lured into a car by someone pretending to be a police officer or even a real cop."

Link to story here......

No mention of our friends from the aviation forum?
  2. So about 80% of the working populaiton in Suffolk then. :roll:
  3. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

that narrows it down, i am now confident he will be caught in no time...

Sorry angry capitals as I cant believe this pap.

Rant over
  5. They said there was no evidence of sexual assault.

Like a para would strangle a whore without getting sunk to the nuts first.
  6. So it's not a sad freak who's in his 40s and still lives at home with his mother, whom he calls 'Darling'...
  7. What a load of twaddle, it could be anyone.

Why should these groups of people be more likely to murder than others?

Conspiricy theory no. 359:

It's the Daily Mirror's experts who are doing it, and they're trying to confuse the issue by blaming soldiers, cops, cabbies, farm workers.......

I think it's strange that self appointed experts in newspapers aren't among the suspects.

Edited because I wrote the Mail instead of the Mirror
  8. A Crab serial killer? not very likely, bunch of muesli eating, yogurt weaving jessies. Choking the chicken is about their limit.
  9. But everything written in the Mirror has got to be true!
  10. How does the fact that some forces personell are based in the region contribute to a murder inquiry?

So truck drivers use the A14, geewizz, they must all be killers then?!

"An estimated 10,000 foreign farm workers are thought to be in the region."
    So freaking what? The population of Ipswich is about 111000. If a population can be collectively suspect just because there's quite a lot of them then I'd start with that lot.
    Then, if we're going to apply the "Mirror's quick guide to crime fighting (TM)" we'd better round up the 85% of the population who are right-handed - there's loads of them buggers. And then, just to be sure, the other million who are left handed. Statistically it's just got to be one of them.

It's all cobblers says I.
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

T'was not me. I did not do it.

And that's the last time that I'm trusting you Dozy!
  12. Ipswich game has been called off.... apparently there is a dyslexic serial killer on the loose killing all the substitutes.

I'll get my coat.
  13. Read in The Mirror yesterday that the profile is as follows

'White male between 25 and 40

Lives/works/holidays locally'

On that basis I am truly fingered along with almost 50% of the UK population!

What an accurate profile that is! bet the bloke who did it is 5h1tting himself, the local plod have also asked him to give himself up!

Quality policing
  14. Honington - Home of the RAF Regiment, more like Marham???

Perhaps it was a forces rugby team. Always short on hookers.
  15. [​IMG]

Further profiling has suggested that, the killer sleeps 6-8 hours at a time, and probably eats at least two meals a day.