Forces Housing - the e-petition

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Litotes, May 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The response to the e-petition has just dropped into my inbox!

I take it that there will not be any change in the near future!

What worries me now is that Tony I mean Gordon now has my email address!

2. I just got the same e-mail.

Hang on, hasn't the JSHAO been going for yonks?
  3. Has anyone got a telephone number or email address of these people please. Pretty please if it Dale who responds
  4. Ding Dang Doo

Crikey, I'm on the ball tonight.
  5. Cheers mate, Ill rub all that writing off the mess toilet wall about you now. :boogie:
  6. The fact is they aren't amending the Legislation, they are forcing under paid service personnel to get a mortgage. the JSHAO has been going since 1997 I believe. The idea of the JSHAO was good but is now out dated and stagnant.
  7. When do MP's actually listen to the electorate...never! The only way to get through the brain matter of MP's is to NOT vote for them at the next election folks simple as that.
  8. I take a more cheerful view. It is not so long ago that the very existence of the so-called "social housing discrimination" problem was being questioned on this website. Now, as a result of the petition and other campaigning, even the Government has acknowledged the problem:
    In the real, imperfect world of public affairs, extracting such a statement from Government is a huge step forward for campaigners. Instead of wailing "politicians never listen anyway", those who understand the issue need to work even harder now. The British Armed Forces Federation (BAFF) will be taking further steps in the near future.

Recent Rum Ration post, on a similar theme.
  9. Just be grateful that he hasn't got your bank details & PIN number.