Forces housing question – Blueforces

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody had any dealings with this lot? Are they any good?

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

3. Check out

They're a fairly new company, though the MD has been in the property investment game for some time. They offer similar deals to Blueforces in that they involve mainly new-build properties at discount but they structure their package slightly differently.

The website gives a taster and has only just gone up in it's current form - apparently their web team are working on improvements and downloadable info etc. over the next couple of weeks. That said, they're fairly swift in reposnding to queries and have literature they can email directly across.

I bought two properties through them back in June for a net figure of aorund £12k out of my pocket - both let within a month of completing and are being fully managed at a reduced management fee as aprt of the deal Obsido provided.
  4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

So Dan, you join Arrse & make two posts both telling us how wonderful this company is.
    What exactly is your connection with them?
  5. I'm leaving the Army to become a full time property developer, operating around the Midlands. I know the MD as a friend from my home town and have seen the potential that his current service might provide to the military/MOD investor, instead of just being a play-park to the already canny, wealthy investor that make up the majority of his existing clientele.

Having the link between the two I've offered to develop this part of the market-area for his company - I know only of one other compnay that provide anything near similar: Blueforces.

As part of my research I did a google search for Blueforces, which brought up their webpage and this article also, and I've had it bookmarked for a while. Now the plan is in place properly and we're set to deal with military/MOD bods I thought I'd spread the word.

If you look at the deals closely you cannot beat them as a single person looking to get on the property ladder either as a first-time buyer or investor. The discount is effectively bartered using the weight of buying in numbers and on the track record of the MD himself - when he negotiates with the national house building companies they know he can secure quick, guaranteed sales and so are willing to lose a little more on the discount in return for the quick turnaround. Throw in the part about helping to sort tenants and it is perfect for the distance-buyer ... or military pax who are based all over and sometimes too busy to pull all the seperate parts together.

I looked very closley at Blueforces and his deals and was happy to put my money - back in May/Jun - where my mouth now is!