Forces Fit - excellent UK-wide army fitness training class

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by P-Ride, Feb 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey,

I'm not sure what the ARRSE policy on discussing commercial groups is, but I don't work for this company - I'm just really impressed with the service they offer and thought it might be useful information for someone else.

http://www.forcesfit.co.uk/

I'm going for Officer selection and although my running is decent, my agility leaves much to be desired. On the way back from getting a cat. 2 from briefing for agility, I decided a good Army / military fitness class would be the only sensible solution.

I told my mum when I got in - and literally that night she saw an advert in the local paper for 'Forces Fit'. It's run by ex Army PTIs (the founder is ex 1-Para) and they do a really damn good job of making me feel like I am in hell.

If anyone else is going for any kind of selection I would highly recommend it.

It's split into different ability groups and is based around intensive circuits, similiar to British Military Fitness - but slightly cheaper and (for me) in more convenient locations.

They have a lot of classes around Eastern England, but also Salisbury, Basingtoke and Andover.

I hope this information is useful for someone else - they are just what I was after!