Forces Discrimination - Signatures Required

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by elovabloke, Feb 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Current housing legislation discriminates against service personnel and puts them at a distinct disadvantage when competing with civilians on leaving the forces. In support of EDM288, a 10 Downing St petition has been set up here to add support to the EDM.

Please add your signature to this petition and encourage your friends and family to join in.

This petition is being supported by the RBL and AFF - your help would be much appreciated.
  2. ebloke

Can You tell me of the wherewithal on the discrimination suffered by forces families please, either here or by PM. I would like to know the relevent facts before signing.

Thank You
  3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

PM sent
  4. Sven, if you bothered to pull your head out of your arrse once in a while you would have seen this discussed before!!! I cannot believe you've missed previous threads, you spend more time on here than the mods, judging by the amount of posts you make. Try doing some research instead of expecting the whole of Arrse to come to you. :pissedoff:
  5. You may not have noticed but just recently I haven't been the daily visitor to ARRSE, and when I did I have found it rather hard to concentrate. So, if it happened between November and last week there is a FUCCKING GOOD CHANCE i MISSED IT YOU FUCCKHEAD
  6. Diddums. Is all the stress at party HQ getting to you?
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Now now, Sven. Temper temper. People seem to be getting to you these days.

If you were or had been in the Forces, you wouldn't have to ask for proof as you would have seen it first hand. Why don't you sit out on this one, hmmm?
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

The main thread on this, started in Dec 2005

If you stopped polishing bLiars cock for 10 minutes and clicked "search" for once, instead of asking for a link for EVERYTHING, you might be aware.
  9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

deleted for a reason
  10. and your point is..................

11. LMAO.

12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Ok folks - I just need your signatures please.