forced to transfer

jakeyboy

Swinger
hi folks been a while since i was last on here. Any way Ive been in battalion a year now and there's a few of us being forced to transfer to pwrr in Germany. We like being in our regiment and would much prefer to stay there we serve with 1RRF. So is there anything we can do to stop the process we don't have long to go before we move over either. Thanks for any help.

Tiger-Monkey2

War Hero
Is not 1 RRF getting chopped to save money? If so, just think yourself lucky you are getting the chance to stay in and not being booted.

Not a lot you can do it is not a democracy!
Check out if you have any other unit options, RAC, RA etc.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sure is.

Tell em to hoop it and if they won't listen, call their bluff and sign off.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What exactly is the difference between 1RRF and PWRR save for hats and some badges?

It's not even like they're asking you to change jobs.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
What exactly is the difference between 1RRF and PWRR save for hats and some badges?

It's not even like they're asking you to change jobs.

That might raise some hackles!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
There (tut tut) both armoured so not really any difference apart from the accent like I suppose I'd just prefer to stay put

Feck me, since when?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I would transfer to the girl guides if it meant going to Germany.

It's a very good point, but I don't think you are allowed to piss about just quite as much as back in the day.

I was telling someone a while back about how if you managed to get to parade on time and able to stand, then that was good enough.

I'm sure she thought I was exaggerating.

It's a very good point, but I don't think you are allowed to piss about just quite as much as back in the day.

I was telling someone a while back about how if you managed to get to parade on time and able to stand, then that was good enough.

Then spend the day doing "areas" which actually turned into hiding in the block and sleeping/gurgling tea/watching videos/cracking one out and pitching up with the fluff and shite from under your chariot as proof of actually doing Op Womble before knocking off for tea

bluenosewrx

Old-Salt
Nip down to the local and look for some geezer called dave, hit him with a £20 and he will give you some white bitter tasting powder, snort it through your last £10 in the first week of pay day and go marching into the CO's office and call him Cocksocket.

you'll find out pretty sharpish that you wont be going to Germany and will be posted to a place called Colchester where you will spend the next 6 months doing MATTS in preparation to civilian strasse.

Or just man up and go to The land of snitzels and hairy pits, on the plus side you can get a duty free car and never drive it as youll be mortal most of the time and if you do drive it pissed you get to see Colchester again.

Not wanting to go to Germany? Even for the small amount of time we will have people out there?

Fool.

Go, enjoy cheap beer, the extra cash which goes with the posting and the tax free car allowance that goes with it.

Better than any UK posting.....

Sounds about right to me. Unless things really have moved on in the last 5 years, I think it's just public perception that's changed.

OP get a f ucking grip and do as you're told. If you don't like it, sign off. Not able to sign off? Diddums soldier on and stfu.

CC_TA

LE
PWRR - good bunch of lads - Germany is a great laugh - enjoy it while you can. Every SLAM block in the UK is gonna be the same - get to Germany and wake up pissed in a different slags house every week and worry about it later.
Get some travel in and get the extra cash. (You get away with ******* about more n Germany too!)
If you can't stand the thought of moving around then you seriously need to rethink your career choice.

Not wanting to go to Germany? Even for the small amount of time we will have people out there?

Fool.

Go, enjoy cheap beer, the extra cash which goes with the posting and the tax free car allowance that goes with it.

Better than any UK posting.....
And Deutchy ladies go like the clappers once warmed up.

Latest Threads