Force Warrior, the yank solution to bad Soldiers

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Mr Happy, Aug 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

[​IMG]

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Jul2004/n07272004_2004072705.html
    for more information

2. Ok, so the new system only weighs 50lbs, but what about ammunition, rations, spare bits and pieces? I think they must have those drop ships from Starship Troopers under development to ensure that they never have to stay out overnight.
    I particularly liked the line about being able to chat to each other over the comms system whilst patrolling down jungle tracks. That would explain why yanks are so easily ambushed!

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

You just know that rather than listen to the boss they'll tuen their radio's into the nearest pop channel..... Certainly not like our brave snipers, their 320's, BBC World Service and long OPs

4. Starship Troopers, Copyright RA Heinlien.

:roll:

5. How on earth are they going to frag their officers now?

6. You know i always wondered why i could hear the theme tune to the Archers eminating from certain bushes....i thought it was a particular species of gorze bush....the things you learn on these forums :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

7. "So when you shoot a round into the uniform system, it's normally pliable until it senses the strike of a round -- it becomes rigid, defeats the strike of the round and becomes soft again."

Heh, yeah right - you first, sir.