For Your Entertainment

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by Twattipus, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It always makes me laugh how scared my dog is of the vacuum cleaner. Still though, it was a lot cheaper than getting a vet to do the abortion.

Me and my mates had a bender last night. Or we gang raped a gymnast to be more precise.

I met the new babysitter for the first time last night. The girl that walked through the door was gorgeous! She was a hot young blonde with a fine ass and sexy legs, wearing a low cut top and a cheeky little miniskirt. She didn't have massive boobs, but I'd still give her a right good seeing to. She said to me "Daddy! Come meet the babysitter!"
  2. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

You sick fucker, are you a pikey?
  3. It's the sick joke forum. Are you retarded?
  4. No but you are you never served shitcunt
  5. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

Never served? And how would you know that? I served back in the 70's six years, now come on I know it was the sick joke section but that joke about the daughter, no it's just fucking wrong, tell you what I'll take back the Pikey and just say yep right catogary just fucking sick. Now I am deeply upset by that insult of never served!
  6. Oh man the fuck up please. This isn't e-goat. It's a SICK. JOKE. FORUM.

My dog will happily drink from muddy puddles puddles but when Africans do it, I'm expected to cough up two quid a month?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. How about this one:
    I was watching an 18 certificate film with my 8 year old son the other night
    "Daddy" he said as he looked up at me, terrified

"Is that woman going to die"?
    I gave him a hug, ruffled his hair and said
    "son, given the size of the horses cock, I would say it was an absolute certainty"
    • Like Like x 1
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Boring cunt!
  9. Fixed that for you
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I took my teenage daughter to the doctors the other day. During the examination he asked me if she was sexually active.

Apparently saying "No she just lays there like her mother" is the wrong answer.

11. You wouldn't steal a car.
    You wouldn't steal a handbag.
    You wouldn't steal a television.

So why would you download a movie?

Because I don't like getting shot at whilst eating popcorn..........................
    • Like Like x 2