• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

For you the war is over!!! XBOX controllers!!!!!

Ok guys lets be honest........

Which game has cost the most contollers?

I can confirm that we went threw 3 controllers during Op Telic 6, doing Conflict Vietnam.

I personelly have accounted for 4 controllers during Conflict Desert Storm 1 +2, Vietnam & the latest Conflict game, over the last 2 years.

So come or spill the beans............

Attachments

Arai

Old-Salt
it has to be........... call of duty 2 (xbox 360) on live mode - when some pr1ck of a 8 year old yank headshots me with an mg42

killed 2 controllers and an xbox live headset

beat that... :)

Arai said:
it has to be........... call of duty 2 (xbox 360) on live mode - when some pr1ck of a 8 year old yank headshots me with an mg42

Oh yes I can feel the rage brewing there!!!!!!!!!!

stet

War Hero
Arai said:

had same problem, so i just tryed to play the single player (on hardest of course) that has cost me a controler and a light switch (they dont like things thrown at them)