• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

For Ugly....

ugly

LE
Good choice, you know where to come for training books and kit. I take it the dog will read the training notes?

P.S. if that is yours, the light eyes are a particular trait looked for by the older trainers for biddablity!

I like the idea, but I'm trusting more in the 5 generations of FtCh's behind her..

That was a bonus btw, she was bred by a friend. She started retrieving to order at 12 weeks! :)

Nice pup, at that age it looks a lot like a small munsterland setter (KLM, Kleine Munsterlander or heide Wachtelhund), which is my favourite allrounder. My own KLM dog is 12 now, despite hearing loss and weak eyesight, he's still the boss dog and he is still fit enough to mix it with the piggies.

Start em young I say:

Nice pup, at that age it looks a lot like a small munsterland setter (KLM, Kleine Munsterlander or heide Wachtelhund), which is my favourite allrounder. My own KLM dog is 12 now, despite hearing loss and weak eyesight, he's still the boss dog and he is still fit enough to mix it with the piggies.

Start em young I say:

But what about the Pekinese* is what we really want to know :)

* - and the neighbours and the lodgers and the ...

Ugly, interesting comment on the eye colour. When a pup or springer cross had bright yellow eyes - and was known as the Devil Dog with good reason. He's just turned four and they've now turned orange, he's a lot calmer and well-behaved but the manic stare is the same....

Latest Threads