Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who shave their heads

1611410810156.png

I have got myself one of these. I shave my head at least once a week and using a normal man's Razor I do sometimes end up looking like an extra from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This little thing though is bloody cracking, did my head twice as fast, no cuts and it feels "Natural" when using it, it just glides over your head and you don't miss any bits.

View attachment 542150

I have got myself one of these. I shave my head at least once a week and using a normal man's Razor I do sometimes end up looking like an extra from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This little thing though is bloody cracking, did my head twice as fast, no cuts and it feels "Natural" when using it, it just glides over your head and you don't miss any bits.
I can see why it's good for you - it's designed to shave a fanny.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't have a problem with my head hair, it's just looking like a jungle everywhere else!

£7.50 for 1 in Tescos!
Sod that. Just snap the blade off the handle of these. Job done. :p
IDShot_540x540.jpg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s an improvement on my Mrs using my razor on her clout

on the other hand, you could always give it a good sniff before you use it to brighten up your morning abolutions.

;)

on the other hand, you could always give it a good sniff before you use it to brighten up your morning abolutions.

;)
Yum.

Eau de Morning Growler.

I’ll get back to you on that. Or not.

Jesus christ...
I'm buying one of those mini chainsaws for my Mrs. Its not a Bush anymore, it's a ******* forestry block!

What hospital will you be taken to when you ask her to shave her minge?

What hospital will you be taken to when you ask her to shave her minge?
I won't.. I'll be subtle.
I'll get her pissed on Gin and cover it in VEET.

It'll rinse away in the shower, I'll put it down to the fact that she shaved her minky the previous evening for a laugh.

Latest Threads