For the RTC staff; how many SUTs in your Cadres?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Bravo_Bravo, Nov 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gang I'm working with had 51 SUTs at the start of weekend five.
  2. That will be reduced by the PTI's im sure
  3. We're not getting that many nowadays. My w/e 1 had 26 which is about normal loading. Just as well since we're still short of instructors.
  4. How many have we lost since w/e 1? Was there 78 or 68 at the start?
  5. 51?!?

Where in God's name did you put them all?
  6. Just out of interest, are you currently at 4 Div Malta Barracks? My SPSI asked me if I was interested in helping out at 4 Div because they are short of CMT's.
  7. Boxy is not at Malta Barracks.

Not sure what need they would have for a CMT, though.
  8. I honestly don't know why but 4 Div require 2 x CMT's. Probably to help carry out med cover maybe or do what army CMT's are good at doing.
  9. BB is right am North of the wall, we've been toying withthe idea of a CMT but dont see any real need for a dedicated CMT, now if they were multiskilled......
  10. The most multi-skilled task I have ever had to carry out as a CMT at my unit included myself lying down on a stretcher in the horizontal position while my eyes were shut and actually testing the stretcher for its comfort and durability.
  11. If you are a Skillie / RMQ / CMCQ / BCDT etc etc get your derriere down there.
  12. msr

msr LE

Surely 3MI can provide all of those?
  13. I believe malta barracks are requiring all types of instructors at the moment. Although the validating WO2 is keeping standards to a very high level (as it should be) so make sure you are to a good standard before you come down!
  14. Mr D
    Yes, Malta Barracks has asked for 2 x CMT, to provide "first aid" coverage on all Inidivual Training weekends
    They need 2 to cover 24 weekends pa plus to cover 3 locations ie Camp, Field and Ranges. They have been requested via the CoC from Units who don't normally have the required skilled instructors(SAAI, PTI's etc) but do send recruits (ie field Hospitals etc)
    If you need details PM me
    In general terms they are always activeley looking for instructors - one particular vacancy has arisen being 1 x LCpl/Cpl AGC SPS Military Clerk - anybody interested?