For the rich batchelor...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by buggrit, Sep 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any of you lads out there that have a few bob in the bank and fancy a young lassie for your pleasure, I'd reccommend this site here...

Clicky

Only in America.

2. Is it Safe for work?

3. Yup its safe...unless buying a 14 year old is illegal...ummmmm 8O

4. MONTY FCUK?!!!!!

The average age is 15. FFS this site claims to be aimed at the bible bashing do gooders, I never knew that it was the christian thing to do to marry your daughter off at 14!!!

Please tell me this site is a wind up.

5. That's crazy - I can't believe it's legal!

6. I have visions of the Cleatis family from Hicksville :?

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's odd that, a Christian, bible-bashing site following in Mohamedan traditions. See? They have a lot more in common than they realise these religious feckers. (with each other AND paedo's).

9. Unfortunately it appears to be run by Christian nutjobs:

Do you think they'll let me test drive a few before I commit?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Although the testimonials do have a certain wah feeling about them:

Disclaimer: any sexual references whatsoever are dependant on the individual concerned reaching the age of consent, unless I can replenish my supplies of rohypnol and black bin liners in time.

10. It's got to be a wah!

Anyone remember the Bible bashing, Brit hating Pastor Tobin from a couple of weeks ago? Sounds like the same sort of thing to me - poking fun at Bible-Bashing rednecks.

That or it's set up to catch paedophiles ?

What were you looking for when you found this? :?

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm thinking from those 'testimonies' that this is indeed a spoof site, just like the 'other' religious blog we all signed up to.

Methinks we could have some fun however . . . who shall we advertise, and for how much folks?

12. I actually found it on a pretty good informative site.

Clicky

Its a load of stuff posted by people that find things like this on the net. Get some damn good stories on here.

13. must be a spoof.

14. As Buggrit said, only in America :roll:

I'm still quite concerned that he clicked on the link 'Marry my 14-yr old daughter' though, he'll be checking out the Thai ladyboy bride sites next (unless they're fully booked up by MDN) :D

Edited for sh*t spelling

15. You got a link for that mate? :wink: