For the pussy lovers amongst us

Mrs Rebel is now convinced I will be going to hell after finding my pissing myself laughing at that. Cheers Civvy Scum.

Possibly the best laugh of the bank holiday.

That is so wrong it's right!
I'm going jet propelled when my one pops it's clogs.

I hope he gets that cat to "visit" a few people that would appreciate it! I can imagine having a good laugh as at being send through a few office windows to fly around and get the natives excited.

G

goatrutar

Amazing how wound up some people are about this. I think it's the height of good humour.

Having lived amongst the cloggies for a decade, I'm not surprised at all by this. Their humor can be very errr boerish.... I like cats (alive) and helicopters and it made me laugh.

MkII with underslung hellfires coming soon?

Classic stuff. The fact he's made a dead cat in to a helicopter is good, but the expression on the cats face of "Have I just felt a stick of TNT being shoved up my arse" tops it off!
I hope he chases dogs round the local estate with it!

Hahaha!! I bet there's a lot of fucking bird shit around his area.

T

trowel

I once happened upon a book called "One Hundred and One Things to do With a Dead Cat". That wasn`t in it. Clever people those cloggies.

While clicking on the linky and thinking...is this gona be another shite link,.... taking the last gulp of tea from my mug.....I had to fight to swollow the teaand to stop it from splattering over my laptop screen; thank you for making me laugh, I laughed so much everyone came to see why i was in such a state... it did make the kids giggle too.. happy days. :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VirtualSoapBox The NAAFI Bar 47
Beanz The NAAFI Bar 2
R The NAAFI Bar 1