For the next 90min Im a temporary Englishman..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Silent_Assassin, Oct 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. whilst the rugby is on..

as I've taken this drastic measure they best kick the froggies arrse 8O
  2. i second that motion
  3. Assasin,just curious as to where you were born!!!! :wink:

Although you keep that sexy accent.
  4. Its ok Silent i think the English will take any support they can get, dont think they are fussy.
  5. Wouldn't quite go that far, but good luck England. It'd be nice to have a Brit team in the final this year as well.
  6. oh I just appeared out the mist one morning.. at least thats what my old dear told me :? As for the accent I didn't know you understood sign language :silent:
  7. I hope they win, however if you win the final don't croak on please :D :D :D
  8. Yes the inevitable fallout if they should win will be unbearable as people will bleat on about it until its bored everyone to death let alone the pants off them :x
  9. Nah. I'm an Ulsterman first, an Irishman second. However for at least the duration of the game I will be cheering on England. I'd genuinely like to see them go all the way. The only caveat is that they don't bleat on about both that and how the other "home nations" never back you. Allez le blanc :)

NB: edited for mong-type. I think my fingers need calipers
  10. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em as they say.. can't beat our boys.. ;)
  11. Right thats it the temporary allegance is over...

I suppose congratulations are in order but I'll save that for the final
  12. What a result ....wey to go England
  13. Thank you very much to all those Brits out there who swallowed a bit of pride and cheered on our boys. Your welcome to join us next week in the final.

Cheers for the extra voices :D
  14. good support all round. Shame it doesn't get more than football as we actually do quite well in Rugby :D
  15. What the man said!! All it will be is England this and England that and 2003 an all that pish. I wont be surprised if they mention 1966!!!

It fair grips my nads :( :(