For the next 90min Im a temporary Englishman..

#3
Silent_Assassin said:
whilst the rugby is on..

as I've taken this drastic measure they best kick the froggies arrse 8O
Assasin,just curious as to where you were born!!!! :wink:

Although you keep that sexy accent.
 
#4
Its ok Silent i think the English will take any support they can get, dont think they are fussy.
 
#5
Wouldn't quite go that far, but good luck England. It'd be nice to have a Brit team in the final this year as well.
 
#6
taboo said:
Silent_Assassin said:
whilst the rugby is on..

as I've taken this drastic measure they best kick the froggies arrse 8O
Assasin,just curious as to where you were born!!!! :wink:

Although you keep that sexy accent.
oh I just appeared out the mist one morning.. at least thats what my old dear told me :? As for the accent I didn't know you understood sign language :silent:
 
#7
smartascarrots said:
Wouldn't quite go that far, but good luck England. It'd be nice to have a Brit team in the final this year as well.
I hope they win, however if you win the final don't croak on please :D :D :D
 
#8
heidtheba said:
smartascarrots said:
Wouldn't quite go that far, but good luck England. It'd be nice to have a Brit team in the final this year as well.
I hope they win, however if you win the final don't croak on please :D :D :D
Yes the inevitable fallout if they should win will be unbearable as people will bleat on about it until its bored everyone to death let alone the pants off them :x
 
#9
Nah. I'm an Ulsterman first, an Irishman second. However for at least the duration of the game I will be cheering on England. I'd genuinely like to see them go all the way. The only caveat is that they don't bleat on about both that and how the other "home nations" never back you. Allez le blanc :)

NB: edited for mong-type. I think my fingers need calipers
 
#13
Thank you very much to all those Brits out there who swallowed a bit of pride and cheered on our boys. Your welcome to join us next week in the final.

Cheers for the extra voices :D
 
#14
good support all round. Shame it doesn't get more than football as we actually do quite well in Rugby :D
 
#15
Silent_Assassin said:
heidtheba said:
smartascarrots said:
Wouldn't quite go that far, but good luck England. It'd be nice to have a Brit team in the final this year as well.
I hope they win, however if you win the final don't croak on please :D :D :D
Yes the inevitable fallout if they should win will be unbearable as people will bleat on about it until its bored everyone to death let alone the pants off them :x
What the man said!! All it will be is England this and England that and 2003 an all that pish. I wont be surprised if they mention 1966!!!

It fair grips my nads :( :(
 
#17
It's just the BBC.

They hate England for everything else but one bit of sporting success they twatter on about it all of the time.

For the rest of us - we're just glad not to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once in a while.
 
#18
Well done England - great guts and some storming efforts from the tactical replacements, including Lawrence Dallaglio!
 
#20
taffridge said:
I am really glad England made it to the final.
I know exactly how much that must have heart...stay big man!
 

Latest Threads

Top